Sixteen- Mai you ruined my hair!

Start from the beginning

After chatting with my father I went up to to my room to get ready for bed.

💬mase ❤️
Mase- I'll be over after training to help u pack and move into my house, if all went well with your dad? Xx
Mai- all went well my love he's fine with it, a little sad I'm leaving but that's expected xx
Mase- wonderful :) I'll be over around 3/4   Goodnight princess, I love you xx
Mai- goodnight handsome, I love you too xx

I woke up in a good mood. I was moving in with Mase today!!! I leaped out of bed and got ready for the day. Then I started packing my things into various boxes.

I was just packing my last few clothes into my suitcase, when I saw the time it was already 3pm. Mase would be here soon.

Suddenly I felt to arms wrap around me. I screamed out for help. "Shush shush baby, it's just me." I heard a familiar voice. "Mase you scared me!" I told him pouting. "Oh I'm sorry baby, your dad let me in." He said, his arms still wrapped around my body.
"Come on then, I'll start taking your boxes to the car, you grab any last bits you need."

Once we loaded all the boxes I went to go and hug my dad. "I love you dad, I'm only moving 20 minutes away, I can come and see you at anytime." I told him my eyes watering slightly. "I love you too darling, and yes I know. I just can't believe my youngest is leaving the nest!" He told me, holding me close.

Mason loaded my last box and we walked towards the car, setting off to start our new chapter together. My dad stood at the door waving as we drove away. "You okay?" Mase questioned. "Yeh I just can't believe I'm finally moving out!" I told him. "We can go and see him at any time baby." He said, before we fell into a comfortable silence.

We pulled up at Mason's house, he turned the engine off, before looking at me, a cheeky grin on his face.
"I've got something for you Mai." Mase told me, holding his hand out towards me. As he opened his hand revealing his palm, I saw a key. "Awhh thank you Mase." I said smiling at him.
"What are you waiting for then, go and unlock the door to your new home for the first time." He told me, a smile on his face as he followed me up the driveway towards the door.

I opened the door and walked in, suddenly, all the lights turned on and all the football boys jumped out at me. "Welcome to your new home." John screamed coming towards me, arms open to hug me. "Thank you, oh my god I've missed you boys!" I told them, going to each boy to hug him. "We've missed you too." Jesse told me smiling. I tuned to Mase. "Did you set this up?" I asked him. "Maybeeeeee, I knew you missed the boys." He told me. A smile appeared on my face. "I love you." I told him. "I love you too." He replied.
I turned around to face the boys.
"So are you all staying for dinner?" I asked them.
"We've ordered pizza already." Mase told me, grinning.

The boys helped me move all my boxes from the car into the house. I decided to unpack later and walked downstairs to the lounge where the boys were eating pizza and watching love island. I plopped myself down next to John. "You alright johno?" I whispered. "Yeh I'm good Mai, just been training really hard. I'm sorry I haven't come to see you." He told me looking guilty whilst chewing his pizza. "It's okay John, you have done enough for me, I heard about you immediately trying to stop my bleeding, while everyone else stood too shocked to move." I told him. Referring to the time Ben shot me. He grinned at me. "Well Mai, you're my best friend, practically my sister. It was an immediate reaction, I didn't even think about it." He told me putting his arm around my shoulders. "Love ya johno." I told him. "Love ya too." He replied as I reached forward to grab a slice of pizza. "I'm meeting Mason's family at the Germany game." I quickly whispered to John, a worried look on my face. "Mai they will love you, it will be fine!" He told me, noticing my worried expression and pulling me closer. "I'm worried they won't like me and then obviously when they find out about my role in the mafia.." I trailed off, looking down at the floor.
"I promise it will all work out Mai." He told me, turning his head around to look back at the tv.

"How come you boys are watching love island?" I asked them chuckling. "Hey don't judge it, its good!" Jack said turning around from his position on the floor to face me. "Mmm cause there's fit girls walking around in bikinis all day?" I asked him. "No.. yes... well that's part of it." He told me grinning. I raised my eyebrows at him. "Mmm just don't message any more islanders or I'll kill you on behalf of Sasha... no one will ever find your body... remember I AM the mafia Mr Jack Grealish." I said, telling him off. His eyes widened. "I'll be good I promise!" He told me holding out his pinky towards me, I placed my pinky in his. "You better now, Sasha is my best friend." I told him. "Other than johno of course." I added quickly. "Mmm that's better." John said nudging me with his elbow. "Hey what about me?" A voice said from across the room. "You're my boyfriend Mase, that's different." I told him chuckling. "I should be your best friend too!" He told me. Getting up from next to Jack, and walking over to me, a devilish look in his eye. He began tickling me. I screamed.  "Mase... Mase.. stop it" I said between laughs. "Who's your best friend then?" He questioned, stopping briefly. "John" I replied smirking. "You're gonna regret that." He told me standing up and throwing me over his shoulder. "Where are you taking me Mase?" I questioned, as the boys followed. He didn't reply... seconds later I was submerged in cold water. That bastard threw me in the pool! I decided to get one back at him and didn't move, I lay face down, floating in the pool playing dead, listening to the boys. "Fuck she's not moving guys" I hear Jesse say. "Nah she has to be faking it" Declan replied. "I don't think she is." Jack added. I hear people jump in and roll me over, so my face is above the water. "Babe... babe?" I hear Mason say. I remained unresponsive. "Mai... are you okay?" I hear Pickford ask whilst shaking me. I snapped my eyes open. "SURPRISE BITCHES!" I yelled suddenly. "Ahaha I got youuu... payback." I giggled, swimming towards Mase. "Why did you do that!" He exclaimed, trying to be serious, a small smile forming on his face. "I wanted to get you wet too." I told him smirking. "I'll get you very wet later princess." He whispered to me. A blush crept onto my face. As he leaned down to kiss me.

Most of the boys were now in the pool except for Jack, and Foden, who were deep in conversation at the side of the pool. I slowly crept out of the pool, Declan saw me, nodded and followed me, getting what was on my mind. They hadn't noticed us. I was behind Jack and Declan was behind Phil. Me and dec looked at each other. 1...2...3 I whispered. On the count of three, I rushed forwards pushing Jack into the pool, dec mirrored what I was doing but with Phil. They came up for air looking pissed. Me and Dec were stood by the edge of the pool laughing. "It's not funny Mai you ruined my hair!" I hear Jack wail. It only made me and dec laugh even harder. "We will get you guys back! You just wait!" Phil told us, trying to be stern, but starting to laugh along with me and dec as he noticed Jack trying to fix his hair in the reflection of the window.