3rd person Pov

After the incident at the showers, Dasha went and woke up every else at the house. All of them came to the kitchen where the breakfast was ready. All of them eat there breakfast until little y/n wanted some milk.

Y/n: may I have some milk?

Dasha: ahhhh... sweetie listen our cups aren't clean so you have too drink it from the source, are you okay with this?

Y/n nodded his head, to which Dasha picked him up and put him on her lap, She was wearing a t-shirt and she pulled it up to reveal her breasts. Everyone was shocked at this but little y/n was confused, he didn't know why everyone had weird faces. He knew that mommies can also make milk with love. Dasha put here hand on the back of y/n head and, slowly pulled him towards her breasts, y/n latched his lips on her nipples and slowly started suck the milk out of her. The sweet milk hit his mouth real quick and he continued.  Dasha loved this feeling she was experiencing she didn't want it too end. Nika on the other hand was feeling jealous, Anna was almost about too burst, Sofiya had a devilish grin on her face and as for Nataliya well....she was fighting her hangover.

Time Skip (1pm)

After the breakfast everyone was doing there own things, Nika, Dasha and Anna were training for a Bodybuilder match that was coming up, Sofiya was promoting them on her Instagram so that even if they lost some protein or fancy gym company would hire them. Nataliya was calling her friends too see if the monster that she was looking for was anywhere, she didn't found any link. And as for y/n he was watching TV   and it was show about a boy who had the power to turn into a ghost, and he was stopping evil ghosts. He was watching the it until he accidentally changed the channel to a news.

News anchor: well Tom, can you explain what had the police officers found this morning?

Tom: well Emily, as yourself have heard the officers found a body at the beech, and by her fur color the managed to find her identity.

At this point Dasha and Nika entered the room and saw y/n watching the news, when they find out what the news was showing, Dasha was about change the channel until she heard something that she couldn't believe.

Tom: the victims name was Mary Watterson, a adult dancers that was working at the same Strippe club that the gang Mix Blood were murdered. Police have found evidence that shows, Jack Mitchell the second hand of Tony Paterson had killed her. Police suspect that jack Mitchell killed his gang members too steal their money and resources for him self, it also is rumored that Saint Mary was a his partner. The hunt for Jack Mitchell has begun, back to you Emily.

They couldn't believe what were they hearing, Jack killed Mary and his gang to steal all their money and killed Mary too cover his escape?! They knew that jack was cold but This is unbelievable!!!

Nika quickly changed the channel to cartoons so y/n wouldn't hear any more. Y/n turned his head towards them.

Y/n: hey, why did you change the channel? I was watching the news?

Nika: honey your way too young too hear this stuff!!!

Y/n: but.....but...

Dasha: no more butts mister, and go to Anna and Sofiya!!!

Y/n sighed but did what he was told to do, he got off the couch and went towards Anna and Sofiya who were by the swim pool. Nika and Dasha were in shock, they remembered seeing both Jack and Mary day ago.

Y/n Pov

I was mad at Dasha and Nika, I was watching the Tv and its not like someone is after me. I arrived to Anna taking pictures of Sofiya in a very weird clothes.