The class gaped at Peter. Peter took out the lanyards and started calling out the names. One of the students asked him about the type of different badges.

"Good question. So there are ten levels of badges here at S.I. The first three are for visitors. One for your group like you, two for reporters and three for business man and other official guests. Four are for janitors and lower level workers. Five are for interns. Six and seven are for scientists and lab workers. Eight for the heads of the departments. Nine for the people close to avengers, Rarely visiting avengers, important people's and shield agents.
Ten is for the avengers and regularly visiting people. D-Tony Stark and Pepper Stark don't need one. " Peter told the students and they nodded.

They were Now all looking at their badges in awe. "So now we will pass through the scanners. Scan your badge here and pass through. And don't get frightened at the sudden sound. Its FRIDAY the tower's A.I."

Everyone passed through the scanners and a robotic voice rang out every time.

Cindy Moon. Level 1. Welcome. 

And so on. The same went until Ned passed through. Friday's voice became cheerful to sound like a human.

Ned Leeds. Level 10. Bruce banner personal intern. Good to see you back Ned. Are you with the tour group?

"Yes fri. " Ned said.

OK. Enjoy the tour then.

Then it was MJ's turn.

MJ. Level 10. Future C. E. O. I assume you are on the field trip too. So enjoy your tour.

The class was gaping at the two. Especially at MJ. Did the AI just said future C. E. O?

Peter just shook his head and moved forward. "Where is your pass Parker? " Flash asked or sneered.

"I don't need one Flash." Peter said rolling his eyes. He passes the scanners and the voice rang out.

Miniboss, if you need any help with the tour,  I can help. And Mrs. Stark said to inform you that you have to come up for lunch and there's no way out.

"Sure Fri. " Peter said and ignored the stares and moved forward. They all entered the elevator and Peter asked Friday to take them to the museums.

He then started telling the students about the history of Stark industries.

They reached the museums and Peter told them to look around. He himself moved towards Ned and MJ and greeted them, "Hey guys. "

"Peter that was just awesome. Flash's face was priceless. He was going to say Something and you were like no bullying or I will kick you out... " Ned started rambling at the sight of Peter.

Peter just chuckled and then turned to MJ. He started a conversation with her but stopped abruptly when his senses warned him if something or certain someone in the vents.

Peter caught Ned and MJs wrists and pulled them at side and soon a certain birdbrain dropped on the floor with a thud.

This caught the attention of the group and they looked over at the fallen Avenger. They started whispering and chatting while Peter rolled his eyes.

"Peter! My favourite nephew! The best avenger in the world! I am your favourite uncle right? " Clint said while trying to do the battling eyelids but failing miserably.

Peter crossed his hands in front of him and asked, "What do you want!?"

"Uh.. You see, I was in Nat's room and I accidently dropped her favourite gun and now it's not working. Can you please fix it? Or Nat will kill me. " Clint said sounding extremely scared and handed Peter a gun.