8

OMNISCIENT POV

Crossing the boarder for Keisha and Dayvon was easy.

A friend of Keisha's was able to help them get fake identification and they were able to smuggle weapons in their car during the trip.

They have been living in Mexico for months and everything was going well.

The date is now, November 6th 2020 and the two were staying in a secluded residence.

"Aye ma.." Von called waking up.

He slept in the living room due to Keisha having cramps in her stomach and not wanting to be bothered.

But now, he wanted to wake up his girlfriend and make sure she was good.

No response...

He figured she was still sleeping, so he waited an hour.

However, Keisha wasn't saying anything but he can tell she was woke.

So he was able to unlock the door and seen his girlfriend in a pool of blood.

"Keisha! Keisha! Get up ma!"

He shook Keisha several times and she looked as if she had been crying all night.

"Ma what's wrong with chu?! Why you bleeding?!"

Von wasn't the smartest man on earth but he knew that bleeding while pregnant is a reason for concern.

"I miscarried last night Von okay? Please let me grieve in peace"

He grabbed her hand helping her stiff body up.

"Mama I'm so sorry " he whispered giving her a hug.

Her unborn womb was on the bed covered with blood.

Von was able to help Keisha into the bathroom and in the shower.

He wasn't sure if she was comfortable with her joining him in the shower, so he helped her bathe.

"Von I really wanted that baby" she cried.

"I know mama. I know, it's not yo fault okay? I love you ma. We can always try again" he stated cutting off the water after her bathing for an hour.

Keisha informed Von that she didn't want to do anything today but be under him and eating lightly.

So that's what he fulfilled for her, she was in fact under him.

They were attached to the hip , even when he went elsewhere to do the laundry and clean up the bloody sheets.

While they sat and did nothing for the remainder of the day, Von came up with an idea.

"Ma you want me to order something to eat?"

Keisha decided that she was gonna bulk up and eat something; maybe it will make her happy.

"Yes"

"What you gotta taste for?"

"Pizza"

"With da spinach and jalapeños?"

She smiled, Von knew his girlfriend down to a T.

As they waited for the arrival of their food, Keisha revealed to Von that she really appreciated him being there for her.

Of course it wasn't a issue for Von , he was always that boyfriend.

Afterwards, Von cut on Keisha's favorite movie "Love Jones".

Just when it was about to cut on , the pizza arrived.

Keisha paused it listening out for the interaction between Von and the pizza delivery man.

"You look very familiar" the guy revealed to Von .

"Naw gang you don't know me, on O you don't"

The pizza delivery guy looked sideways and then he left from their house.

Von got the food and the two indulged in a night full of food and happiness.

Night goes to morning and Keisha was feeling a little better than she did yesterday.

So she decided to shower with Von this morning.

"Good morning baby" she said entering the shower with him.

"Good morning ma"

The two washed up and got dressed; heading to a public park.

Von planned a picnic date for his girlfriend and him, so he was really excited to be heading to this park.

They got in the car without Keisha knowing that Von had already packed the car full of food, snacks and many more the night prior.

Parking near the park ; Von unloaded the car and told Keisha to keep her eyes close.

He walked them to a spot , set it up and Keisha was damn near crying once she seen what he had done for her.

That wasn't even the best part, Von brought a mini laptop so they could watch movies while eating.

After watching many movies and eating plenty of food; the two went to sleep.

With two people being from the streets and prison, they wouldn't have thought going to sleep in Mexico would have been their worst mistake.

As Von wakes up from their nap, he doesn't have any site of Keisha.

Their picnic was gone only leaving him with the covers.

This upset Von making him angry and searching the entire park. But still, their was no site of her.

Getting more upset, Von pulled out his phone and tried to call her but the phone kept hanging up, going to voicemail.

He drove home looking for Keisha and she was not at the house.

Deciding that enough is enough, he tried calling again.

This time Keisha picked up.

"Hello?" A male voice said.

"Who da fuck is this ? On king David, bring my bitch back home or ima have to kill you gang"

"That's too bad. But look this is how this game is gonna go. You're gonna send me whatever money you had in the USA and I'll deliver you your precious chocolate queen"

"Nigga yo ass lying. If you want some money so bad, go get that shit like we had to do"

"By doing what? Opening up a phony strip club and restaurant? Look just send me the money and we won't have any issues. Plus, Keisha needs you right now. You have 2 hours to get to me with a million dollars in cash or she'll be thrown in this pit of fire"

"Whea you stay at gang?"

After Von receives the address, he hangs up the phone and gets dressed to go rescue his girlfriend.

He doesn't get the money because this game was gonna be played on how he wanted it to be played.

Nobody can fuck with "America's Most Wanted".

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀'𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃|𝐊𝐕 🎉