1

KEISHA MCKNIGHT                       FEBRUARY 14TH 2020                   SOMEWHERE IN ATLANTA

KEISHA MCKNIGHT
FEBRUARY 14TH 2020
SOMEWHERE IN ATLANTA

"Damn lift up baby" . Lifting up my boo head, his face was covered with my cream.

"You know how long I been waiting to eat that pussy?" He smirked removing the rest of his clothes. Awe naw baby, ion know what you think this is. But, I'm a receiver not a giver.

"Semaj what the fuck are you doing?" I mugged watching him stroke his dick. "Baby you thought I waited all this long just to eat you out? Naw you finna bend that ass over for a real nigga" he responded with this big ass koolaid smile.

He trynna send me back to jail or something? I'm really confused.

As I slowly remove my bra getting Semaj excited, I took out the Glock in my back pocket. He immediately freezes up, like the little bitch he is.

"Baby you gotta stop thinking with you dick. You know ion give this shit up for free. Run them fucking pockets before I shoot that dick off" I demand.

Quickly, Semaj gives me his black card , his car keys and some cash. I smirk watching him look disappointed as I pull my pants up and exit out his hotel room.

Niggas be out here wilding, I can't really get into why they do that? I'm Keisha , Aka Kesh the Scammer. Aka Keisha the exotic dancer. Aka Ms Make a nigga lick it up for $1,000 bucks.

I went to jail from fraud, physical alternations but the biggest charge I got hit with was death. Basically the old man I was taking money from had a heart attack while I stole his money and died.

So they was trynna put that body on me but you know ya girl got connections and I didn't have to serve nothing but 2 years.

Anyway after leaving the hotel, I located Semaj's Ferrari and started driving around in his shit. He can't do shit to me anyway, so why not?

I needed to get me some more money and a crib soon. They took all my possessions away while I was in prison and unfortunately anything I had was given to my parents who I do not fuck with at all.

Fortunately for me, it's plenty of niggas who got ties to me and I know just the one to call for housing.

Pulling up to his apartment, I knock on the door. "Who is it?" His soft voice spoke. "Keisha". My older boo opens the door and spins me around giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"God knows I've missed you. You still look beautiful" he smiled. "Thanks Eric, I missed you too" I lied . "Can I get you anything baby girl?" He asked crossing his legs near his fire place.

"Well you know ima need a new car and somewhere to live since they took that from me while I was away and I'm gonna need some spending-"

He walked up and headed into another room. Ion trust no nigga, so I clutch my pole behind me just in case I gotta fire Greg old ass up.

He returns with a duffle bag and some papers. Soon as he opens the duffle bag, I see big M's and Greg knows I love them big M's. But the papers needed to be explained to me.