3

KEISHA MCKNIGHT                          MARCH 16TH 2020                 THE COUNTRY SIDE OF GEORGIA

KEISHA MCKNIGHT
MARCH 16TH 2020
THE COUNTRY SIDE OF GEORGIA

Night turns into day, as this robbery was about to take place. I stand in front of the house, looking to see was anybody arriving to the home or was any of the family members woke.

While I didn't see any lights come on, I returned the back with Von and he looked at me. "You look sexy as hell with that mask on ma"

I laugh and we wait for a minute to go inside. Then I pick the locks and we was able to get inside of the house.

It was extremely quiet, Von and I split up. He headed upstairs while I stayed downstairs. I began to quickly and quietly, pick up items and put them in a bag.

I was damn near done when I see the lights cut on causing me to freeze. "Who da hell are you?!" I heard a southern male voice say.

I remained quiet and the figure approached me putting a cold medal piece near my head. Oh naw, this Nigga got me fucked up. Immediately, I snatch his piece and turn it on him.

Von was on top of the stairs looking confused as fuck. That's when a member of the family drug him upstairs and I was still downstairs with who I'm assuming is the daddy.

"Look I've give you anything you want. Please just don't hurt my family" he responded putting his hands near his face.

"Get the fuck up and show me where the money at" I demand. Soon as he was about to stand up, I shoot him and go run to find Von. I was too late, he was beating the hell out of the mama.

"Bitch don't ever grab my dreads like that again" he continues to choke her causing her face to grow purple. "Let her go and let's go!"

We run out the house with non of our items and drove in silence. "You should stay the night with me ma" he mentions grabbing my hand.

Hey, why not? I don't see nun wrong with it. We arrive to his house and just sit there quietly in sweat. Afterwards, I ask him where the bathroom was and I start to take a shower. He was fully stocked on bath items, so I didn't have to worry about using his soap.

As the water run down, I think of the disappointment of tonight. I really shot somebody and ion like that, now I gotta struggle knowing if he's dead or alive.

                        DAYVON ADAMS                     MARCH 16TH 2020                            DA CRIB

DAYVON ADAMS
MARCH 16TH 2020
DA CRIB

I was in my room about to lay down, when I had the sudden urge to piss.

I walk into the first bathroom and forget that Keisha was in there. But she ain't say shit, so soon as I was about to whip my dick out.. she opened the shower curtains revealing her wet naked body.

My dick got hard and I just pissed, wiped my shit off and then put my shit back in my boxers and washed my hands.

"I forgot to grab a towel Von , where they at?" . I was too busy looking at her nipples and pussy that I wasn't even paying attention to what she was saying. "Huh?" .

"Where's the towels? I'm cold asf" . Oh that's what she said. I went to my closet next to the bathroom and I grabbed her a towel. "Uh ion got no clothes fa you, u want me to-"

"Oh I was gonna sleep naked, if that's okay with you. That's the only way I can sleep" she smirks.

"Yeah dats cool, just uh. Come in my room I got some extra deodorant and lotion and shit"

"Okay thank you"

I exit the bathroom and I was still hard as fuck. Ian have no pussy in some months, so lil folks was excited asf. Ian trynna come off manish cause lil folks supposed to be my homie but she thick as fuck and she pretty.

Keisha comes in my room with the white towel on and I hand her some lotion and some deodorant. She was about to exit. "You can stay in here ma, ion mind if you don't".

She sits at the edge of the bed putting lotion all on her body and adding deodorant. "Von can you put some lotion on my back?"

"I got chu, lay down on ya stomach" I prompt. She lays down and I add some lotion to her back . Then I get down to her ass and start rubbing in lotion.

"I can touch you here mama?" I whisper. "Mmm yess" she quietly moans. As I rub her body down, I press my dick against her and immediately she turns around being face to face with my dick.

She removes my bottoms revealing my hard dick in my boxers and she slowly pulls them down looking at my dick. "Damn boy , u so skinny but you be carrying that big ass anaconda around"

We both laugh and she focuses on my dick . She starts to lick the tip of my dick making me get chills. Then, she puts half of me in her throat . I support her by fucking her throat causing gawk gawk noises to fill the room.

She adds spit causing me to groan quietly. "Shit there you go ma, deep throat that shit" I moan trying to help her go deeper. After that, I open her legs and look at her clit.

"Yo shit so pretty and fat ma" I bit my lip beginning to finger her. "Fuck!" . I raise down adding my tongue to her pussy causing her to grip my dreads.

"Mmm fuck Vonnn. That's right, eat dis pussy baby" she moans out. After getting her wet off the head, I turn her over and slowly enter her from da back.

She clenched her walls causing me to soon speed up and now she was screaming my name out. "Fuckk Von that dick soo big. I feel it in my stomach babyy" she moans. "U luh like this shit ma? Huh?" I ask smacking her ass.

"Yesss fuck". I grip her hair and start getting cocky once I feel her cum little by little on my dick. "Dere you go mama, keep creaming on daddy dick".

My strokes began to turn sloppy and lil folks started creating a water park in a mf bed. She was squirting and shit everywhere.

I started playing with her pussy with my other finger and she creamed out. I followed her after, nutting on her back.