9

After a few days, you were out of the infirmary, and back in Childe's quarters.

Instead of your small room in the back end of the quarters, Childe made you stay in his room with him, although this of course was your personal secret.

You awoke to a kiss on your lips, and you fluttered your eyes open to see Childe in a grey hoodie and sweatpants. (a/n: oh my lord oh my lord this would look so hot on him aaa kill me rn)

"Looks like a magic kiss really does break the spell. Haha...".

He gave a small smile and kissed you on the forehead.

"Sit up in bed, princess. Let your prince take care of you today...".

You did as you were told, and Childe put the pillows behind your back, then he set down a tray with a huge breakfast laid out on it, beautifully decorated with flowers in a vase and a small dark chocolate bar.

"Awwhh, Childe! Did you even have breakfast yourself?".

"Hey, hey, I'm not the one who just came out of the infirmary! I need to take care of you, sweetie...we're on a break so I'm gonna take this time to properly care for you..".

"Well, I can't eat this all by myself...share it with me.." you pouted.

"No, I couldn't...you need this so you can regain your strength back. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day...".

He picked up the spoon and scooped up some porridge.

"Want me to feed you? Say 'aah!'".

You giggled at the soft smile on his face, a shade of pink dusting his cheeks.

"Aahh" you said, playing along.

Childe fed you this way until you finished the bowl of porridge.

He then kissed your nose lovingly.

"My little girl...".

He laughed.

"I always do that with my little siblings...hand feed them when they're sick. I also cook for them when I'm around.".

Childe motioned to the rest of the tray.

"Eat your fill.".

You dug into your breakfast.

Pancakes, fried eggs, juice...

You sighed happily as you finished.

"Thanks, Childe...".

Childe picked up a small box on your bedside table.

"Is this the medicine the nurse told you about?".

"Yeah...because I got a severe blow on my back...I need to rub that lotion on it once I get up and once I go to bed. The problem is, it takes up my entire back...and I can't reach all of it so..um...".

You blushed.

"D-Do you mind-".

"My pleasure, sweetie.".

Childe gently turned you around, your back facing him.

He lifted up your nightdress and undressed you, until you were in your bra and underwear.

"U-Um...".

At this point he was completely red, and thanked the archons you couldn't see him.

"I-I might need to take off your bra...".

You nodded.

"That's okay..".

He unclasped it and it fell off.