ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ

i would like to say all my gratitude to those who was still there with me silently just reading my books, if ever please communicate with me guys =( i'm getting bored here in wattpad that's why i came up with a new book again, omg!

just kidding, i'm still happy to know that you actually loving me silently but if you have time my dm/pm is open for any rants and talks.

actually, i made this chapter for my social media au so here it it...

check it out if you have spare time, no forcing guys. maybe you're bored yourself just like me today. don't forget to leave comments and votes, araso?

__________

let's talk about this issue i've been seeing in tiktok, facebook, twitter, instagram or maybe in other social media accounts...

the thing is, i really don't know if they are actually an ARMY or just acting like one because i'm really pissed and all about this.

in tiktok, one army posted about bts with a taekook twist in takopedia saying how they look good and all then one comment pissed the creator, it says "you're still in bts, we are now in enhypen." so they (i don't know the sexuality of the creator and i respect lgbtq+ because i am myself one of them) replied "i stan bts not because it is  the trending but because they taught me how to love myself and many more. so if you are from army, how can you say like that?" and damn that's the truth.

i'm not bragging but i think not because of bts, hybe might be in bankruptcy(?) -that's what i'd gather info- so be thankful to bts. if they weren't in their position do you think enhypen and other hybe group is standing and performing? i don't really think so.

if we stan a group, please be respectful to others too. if we aren't stanning other groups or your groups don't say something like that... you're only hurting yourself because hybe idols are in good terms, i mean the young ones idolize their hyungs(bts) so please let's spread love instead of this kind of arguements.

we fandoms are the one causing ruckus ourselves, instead of arguing things let us be happy with our fandom and stan whomever we want too without bragging others.

okay that's all, I'm relax now after writing this. loveyouall ♡

-luna