ᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦: age gap. fluff. smut. a little drama. foul language. read at your own risk.

|| 𝘁𝗼𝗽!𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 - 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺!𝘁𝗮𝗲 ||

--- ▪︎♡▪︎ ---

taehyung was arranging his flowers when a bell ranged on his shop indicating that someone just entered. he slowly walk towards the counter to greet whoever it was.

"good afternoon sir, how can i help you?" taehyung beamed happily to a young and handsome boy infront of him.

this boy actually somewhat always been coming back to his flower shop like almost everyday that made him feels something beneath him.

the younger was just looking at taehyung absentmindedly straight to his brown orbs colored eyes with an unknown emotion to taehyung.

"uhm... hello, sir?" taehyung snapped the younger and thankfully it works.

"oh, am sorry. i-i wanted a boquet, every color of a rose for my mother, i mean same as i ordered." the young boy said with a flustered red cheeks in short, he was blushing madly.

"okay then, wait a second." taehyung happily move himself and pick a white, red and pink roses for what the other told him.

after he picked them, he looked up to see the pair eyes of the young boy looking at him attentively that made him felt creepy- more like feeling the shiver run through his spine.

taehyung purposely tried to slow down his movements not wanting to let the younger boy leave the shop hurriedly. to his surprised he wasn't even complaining about him being too slow of his move.

"what color do you prefer on wrapping this?" taehyung questioned even though he knows already about it, just to start a conversation to him.

"anything you liked pretty boy."

[ time skipped ]

"fuck, he really is so damn pretty to be a boy and old but he still looked like my age." jungkook mumbled, holding the so-called flower for his mom.

actually, it was just his alibi to get the attention of the older- more like his long time big fat crush.

he wasn't actually paying any attention of his age nor what he look like because for him, they were perfect for each other and if you asked jungkook about why he choose older, he'll definitely answer you with 'i don't give a fuck on what people would say because i'll love whomever i wanted too'.

"just so yu wait pretty boy, you'll definitely gonna be mine." jungkook noted to himself and decided to walk back to the shop, ready to face the older and confess.

-at the flower shop-

"what was that? why do i feel this way? ugh!" taehyung mumbled while messing his hair.

thankfully that his shop is closed or else if someone came in, he or she might see taehyung gone crazy of what he was doing.

by now, taehyung walk back and fort while eating his nails. mumbling incoherent words that god knows what it was.

"his hands is soft... the way he smile showing his bunny teeth, he's handsomeness- more like so godly shaped facials.. daddy material, sexy, hot and for sure he had toned body and abs too and his big fat thigh, oh my god! what am i thinking." taehyung absentmindedly said out loud, not knowing that the actual person he describe is infront of him.