ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜ

««« ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ | ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴄʀʏ | ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴇᴀʀs | ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ | ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇs | ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪsᴋ »»»

-- PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE BELOW BEFORE LEAVING --

TOP TAE | BOTTOM KOOK

› › › ❃ ‹ ‹ ‹

we keep this love in a photograph
we made these memories for ourselves
where our eyes are never closing
hearts are never broken
and time's forever frozen, still...

you wouldn't imagine how jungkook loved that song especially taehyung would be the one to sang it on him before they sleep. all cuddle up messily in bed, together.

he did remember before taehyung left, that tae actually gave jungkook a photograph of him wearing his army suit.

almost every minute, jungkook would looked at the photograph waiting for the exact person who was in the picture.

and every time it happened, his tears fell down without him knowing. waiting for someone to actually wiped or even kiss it away.

but, it didn't happened because taehyung still doesn't came back home again after he left for his mission. still, jungkook waits for his arrival and tae always promised to do so.

and this day wasn't even different either. he was sitting on his old chair looking forward at his garden. feeling the mellow breeze against his skin.

he was holding an album. it was old but the memories were still fresh for jungkook. it was where all the merories taehyung and him keeped in place.

after jungkook put the album comfortably in his lap. he wiped the dusk and slowly opening it. revealing the picture of him and taehyung when they were kids, remembering the place and the event where they first meet.

𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 ➙

it was the first summer of jungkook in daegu were his grandma wanted to see him. he wasn't really planning to do or for something so he just nodded at his parents when they asked him if he wanted to go.

and who was he to say no to his favorite granny that always spoils him with his favorite foods and not just that, the place were nice and cozy for jungkook to not to like at all.

jungkook was already 20 and he think he was just 12 when the last time he visit in his gradma.

after some time, he was already standing outside of his grandma's house-- more like mansion. well, his family is rich than the president- it's true though.

he was slowly walk towards the gate to enter but someone bump onto him and they both crashed down on the ground.

the boy on top of him was- ethereal as he thought. jungkook can't describe him actually. all he could say was this boy is the most handsome and manly he ever seen in his life.

they were like having a mini stare contest and no one of them decided to break it at all. but slowly, jungkook can felt how hefty the other is. so he slowly pushed the boy so he could get out of the pressure.

"oh..i-i'm sorry. i didn't see you."

the bruenette said while smiling sheepishly and caressing the back of his neck out of embarrassment.

"u-uhm..i-its okay."

jungkook stuttered said. he wasn't even expecting to say a word as he listen attentively to the other's raspy and deep voice.