ᴍᴀғɪᴀ's ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ

«««« ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ᴍᴀғɪᴀ×sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ | ᴀɢᴇ ɢᴀᴘ | ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ: ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs, ᴅʀᴜɢs, ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ & ɢᴀɴɢs | ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ | ᴋɪssɪɴɢ | ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜɪɴɢ | ᴍᴀɴʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ | sᴍᴜᴛ | ғᴏᴜʟ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ | ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ: 32 ♡ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ: 22 »»»

TOP TAE | BOTTOM KOOK

✿ requested by: ithowxs337

⇀ ⇀ ✾ ↽ ↽

at the age of 20, jeongguk become the heir slash leader of the mafia gang that his father heritage from their past honorable grandpa's from grandpa's. the first thing jeongguk did when he become the mafia leader is to revenge to the topest mafia that time who poisoned his father using some of their members who the enemy paid for the work.

after he killed the leader in his own hands, he become the topest, feared, notorious wanted and powerful mafia leader of all. no one, i mean no one dares to get on his way or lay their fingers on him. even government were afraid of him.

name all the weapons you memorize and he have one. name all classes of drugs and he will send it to you right away. named people you wanted to be killed and his assasins will do the thing and name all the gangs you mustered and he all owned it.

jeongguk is rich among rich. his been killing lots of people who against him and dare to challenge his being that they don't even know how his face looked like and if you want to see him in personal. don't expect that you can see the sun next morning.

and now, jeongguk is 32-years-old. single and definitely virgin since birth. gay but only his hyung knows about it as he only respect, trust and loved them for always by his side whenever he needed. jeogguk was actually sexually frustrated is understatement when his hyungs were all lovey dovey to each other.

his jimin hyung slash bestfriend -since diapers- suggested that he should go out of his huge mansion and find someone who would accept who he was so they all joined their research -what jimin said- to go university and find who would love to top their cold ass boss.

without any doubt, jeongguk agreed especially that no one knows him -his face to be precise- and his real name. they all use their alias to get into the university as a normal student and a group of friends.

jimin being the jolly and friendly. yoongi, the sleepy head and silent. hoseok, the sunshine of them. and in other words, yoonminseok being couples is a chotic one they are. while namjoon and jin being all just lovey dovey to each other not minding others would say.

they all agreed to jimin's plan as they want to see the soft side of jeongguk that they never been experience as he is always cold, arrogant and has a dull face that he always weae wherever he goes.

his hyungs were worried about him not having partner because they know how lovely it would be to have one by their side as they needed to be pleasured, comforted and loved.

as they talked about their roles to pretend as someone else, they also have to adopt the situation and the characteristics they choose and they know that jeongguk had a low tempered so they have to guide him all the way.

while in the university, there is a young, ethereal beauty and maybe a straight guy who every student -all genders to be honest- drooled over and be weak on their knees whenever they would glance at him. he was the heart throb and the smartest of all the student in the campus as he is in his last year.

it was none other than, kim taehyung. the heir of the topest company of all, the kim industry. if you asked him about himself? this would be his honest answer; he got all the money, cars, a huge mansion of his own, beach resorts or name the things you know maybe he got one or two of them but taehyung is lonely. a smiling, friendly and the smartest outside but definitely a broken inside.