𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢

Start from the beginning

His face crestfallen.

"I'm not Rin, Obito..." she whispers.

"I want you alive... I want both of us to run away. To have a better a future but yet... YOU NEVER MOVED ON AT THE PAST" she yelled in despair.

"I—"

"I'm not Rin so you could continue the things you wanted .. You were the one who told me in the first place that I could never replace her but yet... You're still here.." she held out a breathy sigh, clearly the tension made her tremble from anger and sadness.

Her chest felt painful. His face tugs her heart that it felt like he tore it. He always cried out a dead girl every night whenever they slept together. In the same room. With same moon watching over them.

Is she just a replacement over their dead teammate? The person who Obito truly loves? Is she just a replica?

That made her think that she's nothing but a replacement. All this time, he ever saw on her was Rin. The care, the affections he once showered to her was all covered..? Just to make him avoid the pain..?

"Choose me!" She cries out, grabbing a hem of his cloak, begging him to change his mind.

"Choose me and your child.... please" her knees have lose its strength as she knelt down in front of him. As she still held the cloak.

"I'm not the Rin you wanted... I'm not the woman you expected me to be but I did tried... Trying to get your affections. But it seems that its useless" she whispered.

His blood ran cold "I can never be like her.."

All she ever wanted was to accepted by him. Accepted that she's Yuina. Herself. Not a shadow of a dead girl. She doesn't want to be a shadow and to be a mere replacement over someone else's affection.

Shes never been that kind of type of girl but what have changed her?

Is it because of this man in front of her..?

A mere boy who wanted nothing but peace became the mastermind of the war.

Obito still have gone speechless. His chest tightened in heaviness with irresponsible emotions that sprang up violently. Her words have made him realise the hard time she had. The guilt and regret was all over his face. Seeing the woman who loved him to the fullest been kneeling before him, grabbing the end of his cloak, sobbing silently with her other hand protecting her stomach.

'I'm not Rin, Obito'