𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

‧₊ ཻུ۪۪.;:̥.🖇💌

In a cave, a hideout. Where a mysterious organization been lurking around and adopts children to be one of their own tools which many child have died.

A young child... Stare at the children whom was in a machine with tubes and liquids surrounding their bodies causing the child to be terrified.

A man glance at the two "So is this the last child,Jigen?"

A man named Jigen answers "...Ahh that's right. Would you do me a favour,Amado"

Amado stare at him as Jigen looks at Kawaki before kneeling down infront of the child "Didn't I tell you... Kawaki?"

Kawaki flinch "there's nothing to be afraid of. For you have become one of my own dearest children. I would like for you to accept me as you be father. If you do that,then..." he held Kawaki's hand.

"You won't feel empty anymore" He finish as Kawaki stare at him weirdly like a normal child would do before Jigen smile.

"When you... And I... Truly become parent and—child.." then one of the lab vase started to crack.

Kawaki stare at the case before Jigen clench his small hands "I'll give you an especially valuable gift" he said before the vase blows.

Himeko stood behind Naruto as the Lord Hokage,Shikamaru and Konohamaru stare at boy infront of them whom was asleep with bandages around his body.

The girl stare blankly at him,not clearly visible from the eyes as her mask kept her face. Her onyx hair was tied by a tight bun with two streak hair between her face.

They began to notice of how the boy stir in his sleep as his head moves slightly everywhere. Himeko hands moves at her side where her katana is before Naruto held her hand "Stand down..." he whispers causing her to sigh and crosses her arms.

Then in a minute. The boy woke up with a slight scream as he sprang his body infront,gasping for air. He then notices four people looking at him before roaming his eyes everywhere.

"Where am I..." He whispers.

Then a voice answered him "Don't worry... You're in a safe place" He faced him before facing the person behind him.

"The Village of Konoha..?" Kawaki muttered

Konohamaru nods "That's right.. You exhausted all of your strength and completely collapsed.. We just couldn't leave you like that.."

Then in sudden movement,he ran towards the window near him. He was about to jump when he felt his body couldn't move and a cold metal meets his neck.

"Calm down... Himeko.." Naruto said as he stare at Himeko who's katana was at Kawaki's neck as the shadow Justu stop him from escaping.

"Calm down.. You won't be able to do anything. If we wanted to do something to you,we would have done so already" Shikamaru said causing Himeko to sheath her katana back to its gear.

Kawaki and Naruto stare each other before the blonde decided to talk first "I'm Uzumaki Naruto. I'm the Hokage... I'm currently the head of this village"