𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗

‧₊ ཻུ۪۪.;:̥.🖇💌

Himeko sigh at their childish behavior before helping Himawari clean the mess "Don't touch it Himawari... I'll clean this. We'll make a new one soon" She sent a huge cheeky grin causing Himawari to smile and nods.

She notice Kawaki looking at them which she nods in acknowledgment. He then slaps Boruto's hand that held his collar "My bad... There wasn't any malice to it" he said which Boruto flinch in surprise.

Boruto look at him as the young boy notice that he still have something to say "What do you mean? You've still got something to say to me?"

Kawaki blankly looked at him before replying "I'm Kawaki,you shithead"

Everyone went surprise before Himeko sent a small snort "I'm Boruto... Remember this,you freeloader!"

Smack!

"ITTAII!!!" Boruto yells in pain as he clutch his head in pain before glaring at Himeko who smiles at Kawaki "You know me but I'll introduce myself either way. Himeko Namikaze at your service"

She reached out a hand which Kawaki looks at it,she sigh and was about to send her hand away when he held her palm for a handshake.

Boruto and the rest of the family blink in surprise before Hinata and Naruto smile "I hope we'll get along Kawaki.."

Kawaki couldn't help but to feel the warm sensation he receive as they shook hands before she let go and carries Himawari "Now chop chop! We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow. So sweet dreams" then she looks at Kawaki who glance at her in return.

She send a smile "Nice to see you...again" she whispers the last part but unlucky for her,he heard it causing him to widen his eyes.

Himeko send him a last smile before leaving the room with Himawari. Boruto huffs "That knuckle head. Can't wait until I beat her ass this time" He mutters as Kawaki looks at him.

Later that night

Later that night... Himeko woke up with rustle noises at the backyard causing her to switch her night lamp open before she heard someone saying "Crap! Himeko's awake"

Himeko rubs her eyes before shutting her eyes right open and quickly opens the window. She then saw Naruto stood between Kawaki and Boruto as he held both their hands preventing them from harming eachother.

She irk and shouted "You Both stupid assholes! Why can't you just get along with eachother! You both making the old man Uncle Naruto and I to be stress by both of your childish behavior.