four

"If it isn't the class 1-A trouble makers."

You look up at Monoma, frowning slightly at the comment. "Monoma be nice.." You mutter. He laughs. "Of course, of course Y/n".

"Sorry. Thank you for the help but we should probably get going." You say sheepishly, looking back at the three. Bakugo let's out a slight 'tch'. Kirishima and Kaminari glance at each other awkwardly.

"Uh ok-" "Come on Y/n~ you're too nice sometimes." Monoma sighs through his smile. "Class 1-A are the ones who are going to get everyone else in trouble."

"You never shut up do you!?" The red eyed blonde hisses in annoyance. "I could say the same to you" Monoma taunts.

Bakugo, annoyed and done with dealing with Monomas consistent taunts, reaches his hand up and towards him, explosions sparking. Kirishima manages to pull him back, stopping him, but not on time.

An explosion was not what you were expecting, but you couldn't do nothing once you saw him get ready to hurt Monoma. Honestly, what had happened didn't even really process in your head until the ringing started.

You sway as the loud exploding sound stops and everything seems to go quiet except for the ringing. It's hard to stay balanced as all you can focus on is your headache, ringing ears, and if Monoma is okay.

Monoma places his hands on your hips, helping you stay balanced. The three boys eyes widen seeing you now standing in front of Monoma, arms out protectively. Your eyes are squeezed shut as your head tilts to the right.

The look in Monomas eyes is dark as he helps you, looking up at Bakugo in despise.
He doesn't say anything though. Not when there's more important matters to attend to.

"Y/n! Are you okay??" He asks, panic in his tone as he examines you. Your hands cover your ringing ears as you mumble a little "ow.." There's a slight burn-like mark on the left side of your face.

If Bakugo had made an explosion any stronger you'd probably be hurt worse.

The ringing in your ears makes you a bit dizzy, but it's tolerable, somewhat.

You stumble a bit as you place a hand on Monomas shoulder, letting go of one ear.

"I-Im okay." You wince slightly as your grip on his shoulder tightens.

"Are you okay??" Kaminari and Kirishima question worriedly. "I-" Bakugo starts but Monoma stops him.

"Don't." He glares. "N-no.. It's okay, really. It's not that bad" you defend as you smile lightly at Bakugo, who stands a few feet away. His fists clench and he mentally curses himself for being so reckless and impulsive, especially when it comes to Monoma.

Monoma sighs, turning around, crouching as he pats his back. "W-wait! You don't have to-" "Well, I want to. So deal with it." He chuckles. You whine but give in, climbing onto his back before he stands.

"Hey, I-" "not now" Monoma glares at the three. He turns around, walking away. He takes a few steps before stopping.

"Oh, and I'll deal with you later" he states, glaring back at Bakugo who only scoffs, looking away as he crosses his arms, hiding the fact of how much those words actually bother him.

You turn around slightly, waving a small, awkward goodbye before resting your head on Monomas shoulder.

The ringing in your ears dies down after a few minutes to the point it's no longer noticable. The two of you walk to his house, not too far away from the mall. You've never been inside, but the two of you have walked past it before. He's careful as he walks up the steps to his place, you still on his back.

The two of you head inside as he sets you on the couch. He crouches down in front of me, looking at the side of my face. "It's not that bad, really" I try to say as he wipes his thumb under my eye.

"Y/n, you're tearing up. I'll go get you something." He leaves and my hand reaches up to my face, touching just below my eye. You didn't notice that you'd been crying even a bit.
Damn he must think I'm a crybaby now...

He comes back, a first aid kit in hands as he crouches infront of you once more. "This may sting a bit." He mentions as he spreads something on my face where it hurts. You hiss slightly, wincing as it stings.

"There." He smiles. "Can't have my girlfriend hurting now can we?" He jokes smiling. It takes a moment for you to process what he just said.

"G-girlfriend??" You blush as my eyes widen. He pauses for a moment before laughing. "Haha! Did I say girlfriend? Oops." He laughs as he stands up, patting my head. You feel a slight sting as the blush fades, but you brush it off.

He turns around. "Stay here. I'll be right back" he says as he walks into a room down the hall.

Shuffling and things being knocked around can be heard from inside the room. Curiosity and confusion grows as you approach the door slowly, jumping at the sound of what sounds like metal clattering.

"Monoma? Are you okay?" You muter, knocking on the door lightly. All movement in the room stops for a moment before you hear something seemingly be slid, followed by footsteps approaching the door.

He opens it, smiling with a small sweat drop on his temple. "Sorry Y/n. You can come in now." He says, opening the door more. You walk in, looking around the room.

It's clean besides the scattered papers on a desk and clothes tossed on a chair by the unmade bed. There's hardly any sunlight shining through the black curtains covering the whole window.

"You feeling any better?" He questions, pulling you to his bed and sitting you besides him.

"My head hurts and it stings a bit... But I'm alright" you mumble as you pick at the bandage on the left side of your forehead.

You hear him hum a bit. A yelp escapes your mouth as he places his hands on your hips, lifting you up to set you down on his lap.

"W-what are you-???" "Just getting comfortable." He interrupts, wrapping his arms around your waist as he lays his head on your shoulder.

Blush spreads across your face as he pulls you closer, pushing your back against his chest.

"Why do you look so embarrassed? Do you have something else in mind?" He teases, raising his arms up more so that they rest right below your boobs. He leans down towards your neck, making your face glow red.

"Monoma-" you're cut off again as a phone rings from the living room. His phone. He must have forgotten it.

He looks annoyed as he growls slightly, lifting you off his lap. Still, he smiles when he turns to you.

"Stay there and maybe we'll finish this up, alright?" He winks as he exits the room. After a moment you manage to get the blush to die down.

He can be heard talking to someone as you look around bored. That's when it catches your eyes. A Polaroid picture laying on his desk.

Curious on what the picture was you get up from the bed, walking over to the desk. Half of it is covered by a small stack of note book paper, but what half you can see looks like the outline of a bed.

As you reach over to further examine the image a hand reaches out, grabbing your wrist.

Caught off guard, you look up to see Monoma with an odd look on his face. Scared? Angry? You can't tell. Then he smiles.

"Sorry Y/n, it was just a classmate wondering if we had homework. How about we get something to eat, yeah?" He explains. His hand still holding onto your wrist he pulls you behind him out of his room, closing the door right behind.