three

2 weeks later

I groan in annoyance as my alarm goes off for the 5th time today. "It's a Saturdayyy. Shut upp" I whine as I turn it off, grabbing my phone to check the time. It's 9:45.

"5 messages?" I mumble tiredly and confused as I open my phone, checking through the texts.

M: Hey Y/n, are we still hanging out today?

M: Y/nnn

M: Are you awake yet?

M: I'm going to come by to check on you.

I toss my phone over as there's a knock at the front door. Not bothering to fix my hair or anything I dash to it to see my dad talking to someone.

"Y/n-! Oh, morning. There's someone at the door for you" my dad smiles at me tiredly. He opens it more and I see Monoma standing there.

"Monoma! I'm sorryyy I just woke up- I didn't mean to forget!" I explain. He laughs "it's fine Y/n, you should hurry though before the donut shop closes" he smiles, pointing behind him. I smile brightly.

Over the past couple of weeks we've been meeting up every morning to grab something to eat, then splitting up to go to school. Usually we leave a lot earlier but since it's Saturday, I accidentally slept in.

"Ok!" I smile as I glance at my dad. "Y/n can I talk to you a moment before you go?" He says. I tilt my head, but nod anyways.

I invite Monoma in as my dad and I excuse ourselves, walking over to the kitchen.

"So who is he?" He questions. I sigh. "Dad, that's Monoma. He's my friend from UA. The one I've been leaving early with every morning?" I explain. He takes a moment to think.

"Ah, him. Ok, well I just want you to be careful Y/n. You know you can talk to me if you need to..." He says, mumbling something after. I smile softly. "I'll be careful dad" I reassure him, giving him a quick hug before running up to my room to get ready.

I toss on some black jeans, slightly baggy, and a f/c cropped T-shirt before fixing my hair and everything else.

Running back to the living room I see Monoma standing by the door, hands in his pockets as he looks around. "I'm ready" I smile at him.

He notices me and smiles, a small tint of red on his cheeks. "Alright then slow-poke. Let's get going." He turns around,opening and walking out the front door. I'm barely able to get my shoes on as he begins walking.

"W-wait!" I call out as I jog to catch up. We walk to the donut shop, getting our usual. We talk about the usual as we eat. School, friends, movies, and other things.

He walks ahead of me as I throw away my trash, following behind. He opens the door, walking through before letting it go. It swings back at me, my arm stopping it on time from smacking my face. I glare at him slightly and he chuckles.

"Oops?" He says. I roll my eyes and sigh as I exit, smacking him behind the head before walking away with my arms crossed. "Hey!" I hear him shout.

I look back at him and smile. "Oops?" I mock as I continue to walk. His footsteps come closer until he's walking next to me once again. He smiles as we walk, staring at me.

"What?" I mutter awkwardly as I glance at him. "Oh nothing." He states as he looks away, watching straight ahead of us. "Uh... Ok?" I mutter awkwardly with a confused smile as I glance at him once more.

"So where to now?" I look up at him as I try to think of something. "Hmm. I'm not sure. You pick." He shrugs, looking at me. I stop walking as I think.

"What about the mall?" I suggest with a shrug. "I'm sure we can find something to do there" I add. "I'm fine with that" he smiles.

We begin walking and I let out a relieved sigh. He's definitely calmed since we first met a bit. Granted, he can be a bit weird or off at times, but I've realized that's just how he is.  Honestly since I've gotten to know him it doesn't bother me like it did when I first met him.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I feel a hand take mine. I look over in shock as I look to see him holding my hand. A blush covers my cheeks as I snap my head forwards, trying my best to act normal.

Come on Y/n... You used to hold hands with your friends all the time. How is this so different? Keep it together. I scold myself as I breath, calming down the blush on my face.

I intertwine my fingers with his as I keep my gaze forwards, hoping he doesn't notice the heat radiating off my face.

I hear him chuckle, making me blush more. The rest of the walk is spent in a comfortable-awkward silence as we make our way to the mall.

The thoughts of our intertwined hands vanish as we enter the building of people. My eyes scan the place as I look for something to do or somewhere to look around at.

"Oh, let's go look there" I say, dragging him behind me as I walk over to a random store that catches my eyes. I begin to scan the isles, looking for something I like.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick. Don't leave without me, okay?" Monoma pats my head as he walks away. I nod before I go back to looking around.

I catch myself looking through the stuffed animals when one catches my eye. A stuffed *favorite animal* on one of the higher shelves and also one of the only three, also on the same shelf. I frown as I attempt to reach, failing each try. A groan escapes my mouth as I look around.

Three boys enter the isle and I hesitate, looking between them and the stuffed animal. They're taller than me so I could ask them... But then again I could just wait. Still I don't know when Monoma will be back and I've been looking everywhere for this one.

I sigh, giving in as I approach the three reluctantly. The yellow haired is the first to notice me.

"H-hi." I mutter, cursing myself for being so damn awkward. "What the hell do you want?" The blonde sneers as he shoves his hands in his pockets.

"W-well.. Can one of you help me reach that?" I mumble as I point over at the stuffed animal.

"No-" "Sure!" The redhead smiles as he walks over to it, reaching up and grabbing it. He pulls it down, looking at it for a moment before walking back and handing it to me. "Thanks" I smile as I look at it.

"No problem. I'm Kirishima! What's your name?" He asks. "Y/n" I tell him. "I'm Kaminari" The yellow haired boy says, grabbing my hand and shaking it lightly. I pull my hand away awkwardly with an awkward smile.

"Oh, and that's Bakugo. Don't mind his yelling and stuff too much" he adds sheepishly. "Huh!?" The blonde hisses.

I laugh softly before noticing a UA pin on Kirishimas shirt. "Oh, you go to UA?" I ask curiously. He nods. "Yeah, all three of us actually. We're training to be heros" he states proudly.

"Yeah, and I'm-" Kaminari starts but Bakugo interrupts. "A phone charger." He says. "Ouch" Kaminari says, acting hurt.

"That's cool. I have a friend who goes there. He's in the hero course too actually." I explain. "Really? Who?" Kaminari asks.

"Well-" before I can answer I'm pulled back by the collar of my shirt as an arm is tossed over my shoulder.

"If it isn't the class 1-A trouble makers."