Chapter Fourteen-Alexandria

"I can't believe this!" I screamed in fury. I was so angry that I was literally kicking the wall. "Alex, just tell us what's going on!" Terrin demanded. I sighed and sat next to Aaron. I picked up a pillow and threw it across the room. Shadows radiated from me. "Alexandria, just talk to me!" Aaron said. I sighed and said, "father understands why I have to delay the wedding, but Laithen is on his way here!" I yelled in fury. I screamed and threw another pillow.

"Calm down Alex!" Said Terrin. "No! I can't calm down! I hate him!" I screamed. Aaron sighed. "He isn't that bad" said Terrin. I walked up to Terrin and said, "did he sexually harass you Terrin? Huh? Did he?" I demanded. Terrin sighed and said, "ok, so he is pretty bad" I collapsed on my bed and screamed into my pillow. "First, all of this bull shit with Ryia happens! Now this! I swear, id rather spend an entire lifetime with Simon than a second with Laithen!" I said.

Aaron rubbed my back sympathetically. "It'll be ok, Alexandria" he said. I sighed and hugged a pillow. Terrin picked up the pillows I threw on the floor and put them back on my bed. After a few hours, Laithen arrived. I was forced to greet him at the front door of the palace. "Alexandria! You look absolutely stunning, my love!" He said. I rolled my eyes and followed him into the palace.

Terrin and Aaron were waiting for me in the throne room. I walked over to them. "Excuse me my love, your supposed to give me a tour of the castle" said Laithen. "I was instructed by my father to greet you at the door. He said nothing of a tour" I said. Laithen walked over to me and said, "this is no way to talk to your fiancé, and after a year of not seeing him! I missed you so much, Alexandria!" He said. He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go hunting" I said to Terrin and Aaron. The three of us began walking to the stables, until Laithen yelled, "your supposed to be spending time with me, my love!" I gave him the middle finger and kept walking. Together, Aaron, Terrin and I got out horses and went hunting together.

We hunted in the woods. We got a few bunnies and a bird. When we were done, we rode back to the castle and put the horses back in the stables. I walked up to my room, shocked to see Laithen in there. "Get out!" I yelled. He smiled and said, "I've been waiting to see you! Why would I leave?" "Terrin!" I yelled. Terrin walked into my room. "Get rid of him!" I demanded.

Laithen laughed and said, "your father insists you spend the rest of the evening with me". He walked out of my room. As soon as he left, I slammed the door and locked it, with Terrin still in. "You were supposed to follow me!" Laithen yelled. "Well, too bad!" I responded. "I'm telling your father!" Laithen yelled. "Go ahed Laithen! Tattle like the little girl you are!" I yelled back.

Laughed yelled and slammed my door. "Uh....Alex? I think you should listen to him" Terrin said. "Pfft, hell no! Why do I need to listen to him?" I asked. Suddenly, my door opened, and Laithen stood at the doorway. "How the hell did you open the door?!" I demanded. "I picked the lock" said Laithen. I groaned. Terrin stood up and said, "leave her alone!"

Laithen laughed and said, "make me!" Terrin charged at Laithen. He began to punch him. "Terrin!" I said. Terrin looked at me. I didn't want my father to kick him out! Terrin stopped and shoved Laithen out of the way. "What the hell was that for?!" Laithen demanded. "For being an ass" Terrin said. Laithen yelled in fury and stomped away. I prayed that Terrin wouldn't get in trouble for that.