I blinked several times as tears shockingly threatened to make an appearance. "Analise," I started, my throat going dry. "I am not good with words like you but," Her gaze met mine and I never felt surer of any decision.

"I love you."

The three simple words explained everything I felt towards her better than I could ever using a thousand words. I feared if I actually used so many sentences as her, I would end up messing it up.

Her eyes widened slightly as she bit her lower lip, her chin trembled, her glossy eyes looking right at me. "Xander."

"If you are not ready, I understand-"

She cut me off by kissing me, her hands around my neck. The kiss was different this time. It was slow and sweet with all of our emotions being poured into it. It felt like nothing I ever experienced as I traced the seam of her lips slowly. I felt the last, thin barrier that was keeping us away from each other disintegrate into nothing.

"I love you." She whispered as she pulled back, tears running down her cheeks which I kissed away.

We finally made it.

"We are going to my kingdom." I informed her.

"What if they don't like me?" She sniffled. "What if they think the same way as my father and don't want me because I am a werewolf?"

"Nothing like that will happen." I reassured her. "You helped us earlier and you are not simply a werewolf. You have equal power over them as me." I reminded her. "So, you are their leader."

She smiled feeble, leaning her head on my chest. "I hope so." She wrapped her hands around me.

"Let's get packing little wolf." I kissed the top of her head.

***

"Xander! I am nervous!" Her voice filtered in the closet. I took all my belongings and got back to the room to see her plopped on the couch with her suitcase next to her.

She threw her head back, resting her head on the headrest as she faced the ceiling, letting out a frustrated groan.

"It will be fine. They will love you." I stood behind the couch, looking down at her. "I will always be with you Liz." I leaned down, pecking her lips and she offered me her cute smile.

"Everybody is ready and waiting outside." Diana said as she entered the room, making me pull away.

"There is something called knocking. Add it to your dictionary." I reminded her as Adrian followed her into the room.

"No need to get all grumpy dude." Adrian teased "We are not used to seeing you with your mate in your room."

"Get used to it then." I replied. "The sooner, the better."

Ignoring me, he spoke with Analise. "Thank you so much for helping us earlier."

"It was the right thing to do." Analise gave him a smile, causing me to frown.

"How should I address you by the way? Princess? Queen? Lady?" He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

"Just Analise." Adrian beamed at her answer.

"I'll call you," He started thinking. "Liz!"

"No. You call her Analise." I stepped between the smiling pair. "Now, get out things to the car so that we don't get late."

My tone only made his smile grow. "Someone is getting jealous." He said to Diana but ensured it was loud enough for me to hear judging by the amusement in his eyes.

"Out." I ordered, causing the two to start laughing as they took our luggage out of the room.

"Jealous huh? Never thought I would see that day." Analise commented from behind me.

"I am not jealous." I said firmly.

"Yeah yead and my family loves me ever since I was born." She said sarcastically.

"Liz." I warned her.

"I was joking Xander." I simply shook my head.

"You have a bad sense of humour then."

"Says the boring guy."

I rolled my eyes, sliding my hand around her waist and guiding her to the door. "Time to leave now." She sighed, coming closer to me as we walked through the now empty hallways.

I felt my blood boil as I saw Gabriel and his family standing near the exit along with the other leaders. I could not be more thankful that we were leaving.

Grandmother stepped up as we neared them. She took Analise and my hands in her, giving us a reassuring squeeze and a warm smile. "You did the right thing. I am so proud of you two."

"Thank you. For everything." I said to her to which she dismissed with a wave of her hand.

She let go of our hands, stepping back. Both Analise and I gave curt nods to the other leaders, ignoring Gabriel and the rest of the Royals as we went outside.

Analise tensed beside me as we stood in front of the crowd that were waiting for us. They fell silent as they sensed our presence. I pulled her closer to me as I spoke. "As you all know, Analise is my mate and will be coming with us. I ex-" I did not get the time to finish my sentence when Adrian started cheering, the others following.

I watched as the corner of Analise's lips tugged upwards while she watched the happy crowd. "They love you." I leaned down and whispered in her ears to which she gave me a grin.

"You can meet her properly later. For now, let'sget going." I said once the crowd had calmed down. The crowd parted as theyallowed us to pass through and I could feel the happiness radiating off her