Sua:Ive never been in a limo.

Siyeon:You want when we went to prom.

Sua:I mean just to go anywhere babe.

Handong:This is amazing really.

Gahyeon:Yeah but there no alcohol.

Dami:We shouldnt drink before shopping.

Yoohyeon:Ne. We can get drunk tonight.

Gahyeon:Hell yeah.

Yoohyeon:I haven't got drunk in so long. What if I break something at the mall? I don't want to go anymore.

Siyeon:You won't play just believe in yourself.

Driver:We are here. Would you like to scan the building first Ms.Minji?

Jiu(nods):...

Driver:Its safe. Your boyguards are waiting for you. I'll update if anything happens. (Opens the door for them)

Sua:Babe we have to get stuff like this.

Siyeon:Ill think about it.

Yoohyeon:Can you call give Ms.Minji I mean Jiu and I a moment please?

Everyone:Ne.(hurries inside)

Yoohyeon:Jiu please don't let him ruin this day. I really want to spend time with you. Doesn't your waist hurt?

Minji(shakes head);...

Yoohyeon:Coffee you want coffee? You can have mine.

Jiu(softly smiles and takes the coffee):...

Yoohyeon:Can you please something?

Jiu(gives Yoohyeon a sucker):Here. I know you love eating them. Let's go meet with your friends.

Yoohyeon:Our friends Jiu.

I held to Jiu hand while eating the sucker. We was looking into stores and I accidentally bumped into a mannequin. Everyone looked my way and I held my head down after seeing it was broke.

Jiu:My apologies. Im a klutz. I didn't see the mannequin.

Worker:You broke it. You have to pay for this.

Jiu:An how much is it? We both know you have some in the back. This thing was only $5 here the money in cash. Come on we will find a better store that's more welcoming. (Leaves)

We all followed Jiu and gave the worker and angry face. Jiu walked into Victoria secret which made Siyeon blushed.

Sua:Ouuu yes I wanted to come here for a while. Siyeon now you can help me and tell me which one looks good on me. (Pulls Siyeon)

Gahyeon:Dami you can help Handong And I

Dami(blushing):Ne. (Goes with them)

Jiu:Hm I guess we are paried then.

Yoohyeon:Do you even wear stuff like this?

Jiu:Not really.

Yoohyeon(thinks):I would love to see you in one.

Jiu(immediately blushes):Do you wear them?