"Bella was blushing and confused at what's Sirin is doing to her, Sirin was completely drunk and seems like she's about to pass out from it, Ben approached Sirin"

Ben: Sirin..... Didn't I tell you to not drink too much, you're feeling too drunk now..... *Looks at her*

Sirin: [Hic] D-don't tell me w-what [Hic] To d-do Ben.....

"Sirin was feeling really drunk from the drinks, Cecilia noticed Sirin was feeling drunk as she approached her while worried"

Cecilia: Sirin..... What did I tell you to not drink too much, you shouldn't be drinking too much..... *Looks at her*

Bella: M-my queen, could you please stop, it's embarrassing..... *Blushes*

"Sirin slowly closing her eyes as she falls to the ground completely unconscious, Siegfried noticed Sirin was on the ground as he goes to her and holds her on his arms"

Siegfried: I'll take her back to your dorm, I think she had enough fun for tonight's party.....

"Ben and Bella nodded to him as Siegfried carried Sirin back to their dorm, Ben, Bella and the others were still in the party, Ben looked at Bella while reaching his hand to her as Bella looks at him"

Ben: Would you care to dance with me, Bella.....? *Soft smile* *Blushes*

"Bella was blushing and surprised as she was smiling softly, Bella holds his hands as Ben holds her hands as well, Ben and Bella starts dancing together as they were laughing softly, Cecilia, Kira and Fu Hua were looking at Ben and Bella dancing together, Cecilia was smiling softly at them, Siegfried came back to the party after bringing Sirin back to their dorm, He noticed Ben and Bella were dancing together, He smiled as he's was happy to see Ben dancing with Bella"

Ben: Bella..... It's my first time dancing with you in a party, you know..... *Looks at her while dancing*

Bella: *giggles* Same, Ben..... I'm glad that we're dancing together, as I used to dance before Schicksal had taken me away from my parents with my friends to Babylon Labs.....

"Bella was still remembering the painful memories of her life in Babylon Labs, She protected her friends from the doctors of Babylon Labs, like her best friend, Sirin, after she died in Babylon Labs, she was given a second chance at life as Benares, she couldn't even imagine if Ben was in Babylon Labs with her"

Ben: Bella..... *Caresses her cheek* You don't need to remember the painful memories of Babylon Labs, just forget about them, it will take time, yet, they'll be gone in time..... *soft smile*

"Bella looks at him while smiling softly as they keep dancing together in the room, after they had finished dancing together, Ben And Bella goes to Agata, Avrora and Galina"

Agata: Hmm? Hey there *Looks at them* that's was amazing dancing of you two..... *soft smile*

Bella: *giggles* Thank you Agata, I'm glad to be dancing with Ben for the first time, I was a bit scared to be honest..... *Looks at her*