||Chapter 24: Morning Wood||

yup, yup, SakuAtsu NSFW😋😋 it's short i know lol i kinda lost motivation halfway + Kita update and backstories

ALSO LOOK AT THIS FANART. this is genuinely how i expect the twins to look like in my fic along with obviously kita and aran.

 this is genuinely how i expect the twins to look like in my fic along with obviously kita and aran

the one at the very back is Haruto and the enthusiastic one is Yuuto

(cr; JamieGrant on pinterest)

————————-

Sakusa woke up, squinting his eyes slightly at the sunlight directed to his face from the undraped curtains.

it was a tuesday morning, another school day for Kita and a free practice day for Sakusa and Atsumu.
Sakusa grabbed his phone to check the time, 7:27 am.

Normally Kita would already be on his way to school right now, whether walking alone or with the twins or with Aran—his classmate and closest friend. he didn't have many friends, not that he wanted to. he'd usually get picked on because he was so 'perfect' whether it was the looks or intelligence, either way, Kita didn't mind them. it's not like it affected him anyway. maybe he got his mom's confidence but he doesn't publicly show it and brag about it, instead he ignored them.
the twins would pick fights with whoever messed with Kita, which he sometimes appreciated, but he didn't want them getting into trouble. Aran would simply tell them to fuck off and they would, because they're scared of him.

also because he's taller and scarier.

Sakusa moved, groaning when he noticed his hard-on from under his sweatpants. of course, he didn't usually have wet dreams now with the stress of new games and the nationals coming up, but today was their free day and he was going to make the most of it.

"Atsu," he whispered, shaking his husband gently.

"what?" Atsumu whined sleepily, burrying his face in his pillow.

they were currently spooning, so when Atsumu shifted to a comfortable position, he felt the familiar hard-on pressing against his ass.

"i'm tired." he mumbled.

"i know. can i at least use your thighs?" he suggested, placing kisses on the back of his neck.

Atsumu nodded, leaning backwards and pressing his back against the alpha's chest.

Sakusa took the opportunity to slide Atsumu's shorts down to his knees, accompanying his boxers until he could see his perfect ass on display.

he took off his own pants next.

"wait, what about Shinsuke?"

"Already left for school." he replied, fetching the bottle of lube from his nightstand's drawer and uncapping it.

Atsumu hummed, closing his eyes.

Sakusa poured a good amount of lube on his hand and applied it on his dick, slowly stroking himself to make the process easier.