C-22

CRUSH - ❝ heart and soul.❞

"Before I end this assembly, I would like to invite Ryu Y/N to pass this trophy to the principal." Her coach said.

Y/N got up from her seat and slowly walk towards the stage as her ankle was still throbbing. She shake hand with the principal as she passed the trophy and took a picture. She could hear her friends shouting her names with whistles.

After the assembly, the netball team were told to stay back to take pictures with the principal for the school magazine. Y/N and her team received lots of congratulations as she walk towards her class. 

Y/N stay at school since Yedam was having his basketball training everyday as their season game is around the corner. She have to wait for him as his car suddenly broke down when they tried to start the engine this morning.

The netball ace sat on the floor inside the school court as she was watching Yeji leading her cheer team practice, she saw the passion in her best friend's eyes. Y/N knows that Yeji want the best for her team to perform on the basketball's competition.

The season game will be held at their school this year.

Her best friend went down from the stage and took a seat beside her while gulping down her water. Y/N pat her shoulder while giggling. "Slow down girl." Yeji took a glimpse at her. "Oh have you seen yourself gulping your water as if you're a water tank?"

Yeji sighed as Y/N looked at her noticing her expression was sorrow. "What's wrong? If you're going to say your performance is bad, then no. It's so perfect!" Y/N exclaimed.

"It's not that. It just, you should be on my team instead of the netball." She pouted looking at Y/N when Aimi joined them. "She's right Y/N. I've seen your tryouts, it will be go amazing if you join us!"

Y/N chuckled. "We have our own talents Aimi and I think my talent is on sports. That's why I choose sports." The three of them have a chinwag until both Yeji and Aimi had to go back for their cheer practices. Y/N decided to not disturb them as she went the opposite side of the court. 

She was walking towards the basketball court but was stopped by Jung Wooyoung, his school's basketball team almost trained with Jihoon's team every week. "Haven't you done enough trouble?" He chuckled at her remarks.

"It's easy, I still want yo---" Before he could finish his sentence, he was slapped hard by a palm leaving him in shock since he didn't expect he would receive a slap from her.

Wooyoung held his redden cheek and looked at Y/N who was proud of herself that she moved on from the incident and was brave enoughto slap him.

"Don't you dare to finish your line Wooyoung. You literally have no manners towards a girl at all. You deserve my slap. If you get any closer to me next time, it will not just a slap but worse." She was about to walk away but turned back to him.

"I heard you have a child now. I hope that the child will not get your bad behavior."

He smirked as he watched the girl walking away from him. He stuffed his hands in his pockets as he walks towards the court. He didn't care about the unborn child. Whatever it is, he still wants to get her.

Y/N continue to walk on her remaining paths and sat on seats in the basketball court. She literally thanking the school for having a basketball court with air conditioners. She had her arms crossed when she felt a plastic bottle were thrown on her head.

She looked up and saw Yedam, Jeongwoo and Asahi who was standing near her as the others still sitting down since they were having a 5 minutes break. She huffed and gestured them to come but the three playfully stick out their tongue. 

"Hurry up!" They made their way to Y/N who was looking down at them as she was leaning on the rail when the court door was opened hard by the Namchun basketball team. She scoffed and rolled her eyes as she saw Jung Wooyoung walking in with red cheeks and clenched jaw.

The three nose around, following the suit when they turned back to her. "Do you have anything to do with his red cheeks?" Yedam asked Y/N only raised her shoulder. 

"THREE OF YOU 10 SECONDS OR ELSE RUNNING DOUBLE LAP!" As they heard Jihoon called for them, they literally sprinted towards their team.

Hours passed and it's finally time for them to go home. She felt someone wrapped an arm on her waist. "I heard you slapped Wooyoung?" Y/N nodded. "He annoyed me Jihoon. He deserve that."

Jihoon grabbed her hand gesturing her to get up from her seat as she looked up to him in confusion. "Come, I wanted to play with you." They played a few rounds before Y/N requested to sit on Jihoon's shoulder to make a goal. After that she went down and was greeted by Yedam with a straight face

"Can both you stop? I don't have my girlfriend with me now." He whined.

The sky is getting darker, Y/N and Jihoon had their fingers intertwined together as they walked towards their car. The boy kissed her cheeks. "Bye love." She reciprocate the same thing before she went into her car.

She was driving when Yedam showed her a picture. "Did you took that?" She asked as the younger one nodded proudly. "I should be a photographer so that I can photograph everyone's love story." 

Yedam laughed. "You really do love Jihoon Y/N. You literally looked like being thrown into a love potion when both of you were together." Y/N nodded and smiled in gleeful, she really love Park Jihoon, with all of her heart and soul.

[Instagram]

tagged: y/nryuu

tagged: y/nryuu.x & jihoonpark_

liked by aimi.com, yoshiiii, kyukyu.kim and 231 others.

yedambangg seriously, i need to stop third-wheeling especially with these two

comments
jihoonpark_ sorry hehe. i will buy food next time 
asahoi jihoonpark_ buy me too!
aimi.com both of them so cute!!!!