C-21

CRUSH - ❝ you're the cause of my euphoria.❞

The day had arrived, the day to show that their hard work will be pay off.

Y/N get out from the car with Jihoon getting out from the driving seat as she saw the rival school getting down from their bus. As both of them walking, she saw this one girl eyeing her boy and whispered to her friends while looking at their direction.

She grabbed Jihoon's arm, pulling him closer to her as she glared at the girl. Jihoon was shocked by her action looked at her in confusion, she had that one particular sour look that he know. He silently chuckled.

Both of them arrived in front of her team's locker room as she turned around at him. She couldn't help but to feel anxious about this game, she's definitely nervous. "Hey, don't be nervous." Jihoon hold her cheeks with his hand and another hold her hand.

He ushered her to go inside after placing a kiss on her forehead and wishing her a good luck. Y/N got into the room and saw her team already in their new sleeveless jersey and new shoes that had been sponsored and sent all the way from LA from the coach.

She took a picture with her team as they show their new jersey and shoes and send it to the coach whilst thanked her.

Few minutes later, they were called making her take a deep breath and lead her team out of the room. They went to the small entrance that lead towards the big court with surrounded audience. Her team line up, standing beside the rival team.

As Y/N stood beside the captain, the captain eyed her up and down. "Did your mummy ever tell you that it was rude to stare at someone?" Y/N raised an eyebrow with her poker face looking to the front.

The captain scoffed causing Y/N to observe her before she let out a frown. How can a person play netball with a heavy makeup on and in a girly way? Y/N did wore makeup in her daily, but she never ever put makeup on during training and game. It was foolish.

"The boy that was with you, is he your boyfriend?" She asked her with high pitched voice as Y/N clenched her fist in anger and annoyance. Y/N gave her a death stare making the girl silently shivered under her glare.

Both of the team walked out and the cheers starting to get louder. She looked around as she saw her friends were seated in the VIP seats, the nearest to the court since this match was under Mashiho's dad.

"Now we have Chunghwa High school on my right with their captain Ryu Y/N," Y/N waved her hands  to the audience as they cheered louder (Jihoon is the loudest #supportive boyfriend).

"On my left we have Busan High school with captain Hong Sooah." The commentator said as she send flying kisses to the audience.

Before the game officially start, Y/N gathered her players with their arms around each other shoulder and head down since they didn't want their rival to hear what they were talking.

"Let's show that our training will be paid off, let's all out for today, Don't let them scratch our big pride as a netball players that was respected by other students. And lastly let's enjoy this game." The team let go of each other and piled up their palm as they shouted their cheer earning a huge clap from the audience.

"That's a good spirit from Chunghwa high school!" The commentator stated as both of the team went to their position, Y/N went to center facing the rival captain.

"Captains, shake hands." The referee asked. Y/N gripped Sooah's hand tighter making her to winced a little in pain. She pulled her closer to her ear and whispered.

"That boy is mine. Don't ever dare to lay your filthy eyes on him. Also, I hope your team baked  faces will melt under your sweats, what a foolish way to play with makeups on. You're here to play a game, not to seduce boys."