Chapter 7

bold is Wilbur
italics is Ranboo

Wilbur
_______

Wilbur, I got a question for you

what's the question?

so if I wanted to get a girl to just look at me what do you think I should do..?

Ranboo? having a crush? my oh my the day has come

...

but seriously, if you want her to look at you then try to flatter her

Wilbur this is for a bet, I don't like her, when I say that I want her to look at me I mean as in annoyed look.. but flattering could work...
Read: 12:10 P.M.
________________

If I annoy her long enough with it..
also what is with people leaving me on read?

After a couple minutes of searching I finally spot the one person I would just love to annoy.

(A/N: this just completely reminds me of this picture)

I

quietly walk up behind her to tap on her shoulder, and also to see if she'd look up at me from that. "Hmm? Who is tapping my-" Not even needing to finish her sentence Quinn just barely realized who it was and quickly looked down.

"Great." She mumbles quite annoyed. "My oh my, you seem ever so lonely lately, would you mind if I kept you company?" I ask trying to sound at least a bit convincing, but it mainly came out just flat out sarcastic.

"Look who's being quite the comedian today, and for your information yes, I do mind." Annoyance laced her words. I can practically feel the amount of anger she has for me..

"I'd say I'm quite a funny person, compared to a regular grumpy person with a side of annoyed and a dash of hatred for a certain someone..." She almost looks at me before I continue, "or should I say everyone..?"

As right as I finish my sentence she stands up and grabs her food before walking off. "Quinn..!" I shout at her making her stop. She turns around, but looks slightly down..

Now you would think that like every sane person would do, is to flip them off and continue walking, or shout at them, but she grabbed her water bottle, opened it and poured it over my head.

She looks up a bit with her eyes closed, gives me an "innocent" looking smile and walked off. With hair now dripping wet I finish eating and go outside under a tree to just think about what had happened.

________________________________

POV: Quinn

Maybe I shouldn't have done that... In front of everybody too..? No, no, he started it so it was definitely expected. But it was still rude..

As if having a demon and an angel in my head I find myself going back to where he was eating to apologize, to my surprise he isn't there anymore. Oh god, did I seriously make him run off? Man what a great person I am.

I walk around the school hallways to try and find the one person who I was trying so desperately to avoid today. As my last bet I decide to look outside, which, probably should've been my first option.

I see him sitting against a tree with airpods in and eyes closed. Is he sleeping against a tree..? How could that be comfortable? I strut over to where he is trying not to wake him.

Sitting down next to him I glance over to take in his features. Fluffy looking hair, dark, long eye lashes, a nice jawline. Seems to like rings and necklaces, honestly... I think it suits him, and as much as I hate to admit it, he's pretty good looking. If only his personality wasn't an ass.

I glance over back at his face only to see his eyes open, staring right at me. His blueish-grayish eyes pierce into mine, it's as if I'm staring right into some storm cloud, except his look softer and gentler, even though storms aren't soft or gentle at all.

Before I can look away and say it was a mistake he's already laughing while saying that I lost. I bury my face into my hands trying to avoid how red my face was, and because I lost the bet.

"Well look who lost the bet, but aside from that, how was your 'sightseeing', Ms. I stare at the guys I hate only to realize how good they look..?" He asks with a grin on his face

"That is just not true, I was just-" I pause realizing that I basically have no excuse, "You were just..?" He asks while leaning in closer to me, probably just to tease me more.

"Admiring! Yea, I was admiring the necklace and rings." He looks at the accessories he's been wearing before looking back up at me.

"I don't remember having these on my face while I took a short nap." At this point I forgot to even say sorry as we went back and forth on what I was supposedly "looking" at.

"Now that we're back to bickering and just completely off subject, since you lost the bet, I'd be damned if you ran off now without you giving me your number."

"Alright, alright, a bet is a bet and that's the one thing I'll respect with you. And it isn't because I want to."

________________________________

A/N:

hi guys! I'm gonna try to get back into my regular writing schedule, so hope you all enjoyed this chapter

honestly not sure if I'll be doing the words of the day every single chapter cause my brain doesnt have the capacity to hold much encouragement

if I think of something encouraging then I'll put it here but for now my mind's drawn blank. as for now I'll see you next chapter

have a good day/afternoon/night guys!