76-80

EN
MTLNovel
Home » In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! » Chapter 76:
In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! Chapter 76:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Muyao is still immersed in her studies every day, until Yao Haobo came to look for her at home, she did not know that this happened.

After watching the video with Yao Haobo, Mu Yao was serious all the way, pursing her lips with a calm expression.

Yao Haobo was also afraid that she would be sad, so he glanced at her expression after a few glances, but saw that her expression remained the same throughout.

After the show was over, Mu Yao still pressed her lips and sat there quietly, motionless.

Yao Haobo didn't know what to ask.

A gentle voice came from outside the door:

"Yaoyao? Haobo, what are you doing here?"

Yao Haobo turned his head and saw that it was his second brother Mu Qiyi, he immediately let out his second brother in a big sigh of relief.

Yao Haobo is familiar with the three elder brothers of Mujia. The eldest brother Mu Mingjie is good at all kinds of business and financial issues and has a calm personality. The third brother Mu Jiarong has a hot temper, but he likes all kinds of fashion circles.

Only the second brother Mu Qiyi, who is an artist, has a gentle and sensitive personality. At this time, it is the best choice for him to come to comfort Mu Yao.

Yao Haobo whispered the matter to the second brother, Mu Qiyi frowned, grabbed the phone, and quickly browsed the video.

During this process, Mu Yao had been sitting quietly, not knowing what she was thinking, but fortunately she did not cry as Yao Haobo was worried.

Her eyes are clear, her expression is sad and melancholy, but she is quiet and motionless, like a character in an oil painting.

The second brother, Mu Qiyi, only knows about it now. Those of them who don't usually mix with fans and don't pay much attention to entertainment news will be slower.

Mu Qiyi pondered for a long time and sat next to Mu Yao:

"That person, really your childhood sweetheart, ex-boyfriend?"

Mu Yao shook her head, her voice a little hoarse:

"No, although we grew up together, we have never been in the same grade, and we are not very familiar with each other, let alone fall in love."

Mu Qiyi nodded and asked again:

"That so-called aunt, does it matter to you? Do you take care of you?"

Mu Yao shook her head again:

"Their family has always had a bad relationship with my parents because my parents owed them some money when they bought the house. Although it was paid off long ago, my aunt always asked me for money, saying that it was for his pension. I don’t have parents, so I should be filial to them..."

As Mu Yao was talking, when she mentioned her parents, her voice gradually sank and her eyes were a little red.

Mu Qiyi calmly changed the subject:

"This show wants to invite you to the next issue. Do you want to go? If you don't want to go, I'll turn it down for you, right?"

Mu Yao didn't speak for a long time. When Mu Qiyi was about to make a decision to refuse, she heard Mu Yao firmly say:

"I go."

Mu Qiyi:

"If you feel uncomfortable, don't force yourself to go, we will think of other ways..."