06-10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! » Chapter 6:
In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! Chapter 6:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mu Chunchun walked downstairs and smiled at Mu Jiarong:

"It's a good time for afternoon tea, brother, what do you need? I'll help you prepare it."

Mu Jiarong has a straight temper, and he waved his hand very simply after hearing this:

"I have never been accustomed to having afternoon tea, you don't know."

He is now looking at Mu Chunchun, how he looks so unpleasant.

He came back with the memory in the book, knowing that Mu Chunchun would be a vicious female partner in the future, so he was very vigilant about Mu Chunchun now.

Turning his face, seeing his good sister Mu Yao, he suddenly felt that she looked good and pleasing to the eye.

Mu Chunchun watched his words and thoughts and carefully proposed:

"Then, Sister Mu Yao, do you want afternoon tea?"

Mu Yao shook her head apologetically:

"Sorry, I ate too much with my brothers just now, and now I can't eat anything."

Mu Yao only knew that Mu Chunchun was the adopted daughter of the Mu family, who was a few months older than herself, so she was her sister in name.

So she raised her face and smiled friendly to Mu Chunchun.

Mu Chunchun was bitter in his heart.

Listen to what this Mu Yao said! The brothers protected her and drove out early in the morning and accompany her to eat out!

She must be showing off, showing off that her brothers are so dedicated to accompany her so as to compare herself.

After years of hard work and loneliness, I was easily overthrown in the end. The heroine is really the heroine, with her own halo.

Mu Chunchun was angry in her heart, but also a little yin and yang strange in his words:

"It seems that my sister and brothers get along very well, what did you eat?"

Mu Yao smiled:

"We just ate some skewers, all bought at the snack street, brothers like it very much."

Mu Chunchun was about to doubt his ears.

what? Brothers still like to eat the skewers bought at the snack street? Is this still the brothers she knows?

The three brothers of Mingming Mu's family are very careful about eating. They never eat stale and greasy food. They don't even look at places like snack streets.

Mu Yao actually took the brothers to that kind of place, and the brothers are still willing to wrong themselves for her?

In contrast, what do you cautiously do every day for?

Mu Chunchun sneered:

"Sister Mu Yao, I have to say a few words about you. You just came here, don't you know the eating habits of your brothers? Our family usually eats very finely. The food in the snack street may hurt the brothers. Healthy, it's better to go less in the future."

Mu Yao listened, opened her eyes wide, regretted and blamed herself:

"Oh, Sister Chunchun, you are right! I shouldn't have brought my brothers to eat those things, it is really unhealthy. Thank you, Sister Chunchun for reminding me!"