56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! » Chapter 56:
In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! Chapter 56:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Shocked, Mu Yao's group became a hit in "I'm an Actor"!"

"Too great, Mu Yao group actually rewritten the classic!"

"Re-interpret the original version of "Blessings", adapt and add new flavors!"

After the first episode was broadcast, major media and marketing accounts released a variety of content, almost all praising the group's performance.

Netizens naturally joined the discussion:

"When I first watched the original movie, my attention was all on the heroine. I didn't expect to have been watching Miao Yihuan this time."

"Seriously, I think Ning Xue is not as good as Miao Yihuan this time!"

"I'm just a passerby watching the show, and I don't have a fan status. From my experience, Miao Yihuan really broke through the sky this time!"

"That's right, people like Miao Yihuan are so scumbags that they are scumbags, and there is such a magical power that people can't move their eyes!"

"Hahahahaha, it is clear that Bai Miao is happy, Xiao Ningxue hysterically!"

"I really didn't expect that when I look at such a well-behaved and gentle Mu Yao and play a scum girl, I feel so emotional! I love it, such a scum girl, please let me shout, I can!!!"

"Sister, so can my sister!"

Many marketing accounts also quoted the scene of the show and director Chen Hongguang's evaluation of the scene.

"I think that to test an actor's actual ability, she must break out of her habitual mode, jump out of her arrogance, and achieve a new role that is completely different from the past. In the scene just now, the three new actors have ideas and performance It's remarkable. But I think Mu Yao is the most breakthrough."

After publishing such a comment, Director Chen Hongguang designated Mu Yao as a "rookie" in the field and had the privilege of direct promotion.

Li Nina and Zhou Tanqi, in the pending area, have to compete with other members to fight for promotion qualifications.

In the highlights of the show, Mu Yao accepted an interview with an off-site director.

The director asked her:

"When playing Miao Yihuan, what do you think of this role? How did you position her?"

When Mu Yao sat on the spot, her eyes were gentle and she had long hair.

She returned to her usual innocent and simple appearance, and she just played Miao Yihuan, although they were wearing red nightdresses, they were completely different people.

She smiled and said:

"When I got this role, I also had relevant thinking. I think Miao Yihuan is not the typical scum girl people think. On the contrary, she is conquering Ning Xue by conquering men."

The director asked:

"This idea is very interesting, so how did you prepare for Miao Yihuan's plot?"

Mu Yao smiled softly:

"I watched the original movie of "Blessings", and I found that in the movie, the role of Miao Yihuan runs through and appears as Ning Xue's own confrontational force. If you compare the whole movie to a whole, Ning Xue It is the side of goodness and order, and Miao Yihuan is the side of evil and chaos. The two complement each other and jointly reflect the theme of the whole movie. My role setting is thus unfolded."