Chapter Two

~°TRISTAN°~

"Don't forget to like and comment on this video. Subscribe and click on the notification bell to know when I upload new vids. Stay woke!"

I smile as I save the video and turn off my camera. It's my last video before I leave as a boarding student in some red shade of a school. I sigh. My phone rings and I see it's Xander. I pick the call immediately.

"What the fuck is up, dude!" I say, a string of excitement laced in my tone.

"We have a little party Sophia is organizing before you and I leave for the shade of red," he says and I roll my eyes in disinterest. Sophia again.

"Tell me you told her no. You and I know what her real motives at that party are!" I rage in anxiety.

"I couldn't say - "

"Fucked up bullshit!" I curse under my breath. "I have to cancel in on her. Sophia has nothing. Absolutely nothing, to do with the both of us so why bother?"

"You know she still hates you for pulling that prank on her," Xander says and I stop to think. "The one you told her you were interested in her and she couldn't get over it... She broke up with her boyfriend because of tha shit, dude!"

"She's a hoe. I never thought she'd take a stupid prank so seriously. 'Least she got some good views on the tube. She should 'preciate me for my good deed," I say with a smile.

"Motherfucker," Xander says jokingly and we laugh loudly. "Anyways, we leaving tomorrow?"

"Yeah, we are! Dad's getting so worked up about me finally taking the right turn in my life. This Crimson should be a good shot for me and I can't wait to meet her," I say with a deep sigh.

"Alright, dude. Gotta run. Sophia's been vibrating my phone for two hours. I can't ignore her forever and wait, why isn't she disturbing you?" he asks.

"I wouldn't even give her a chance to. She's a bitch," I reply.

"Imma give her your digits so you feel the pain of constant vibrations to the little man beneath there."

I laugh loudly.

"Gotta go," I say and cut the call.

•••

Monday, 8:15 am.

"Alright, pops! Gotta go now. And I promise, more studying less of the tube," I say with my fingers crossed behind my back.

"That's my boy!" he says as he gets back in the car. "See you!" he waves and the driver reverses and drives away. I see Xander heading towards me with a bottle of coke dangling in his hands.

"You were late," he says with a sigh.

"You get double shout-out in my next video," I bargain. He nods.

"Good enough," he says and helps me with my bag. "This place is massive and I've seen a bunch of very wealthy folks around. Like, it's dope!"

"Seen her or at least anyone talk about her?" I ask in anticipation.

He shakes his head. "But after the hostel, I'll show you the class. It's way better than Briana. Trust me,"

Oh well.

•••

I walk into the classroom and Xander wasn't just bluffing. It looked pretty neat and everyone looks up at me. Some girls stare so much I'm afraid to get devoured by their eyes.

"Gentlemen, this is Tristan Olajide. A transfer student from Brianna Academy, and his friend, Xander Louis. They'll be graduating with you," the tardy principal introduces. "They're very nice people. You'll settle in in no time," he whispers and I purse my lips with a little nod.

"You can call this class the army of rebels. I mean, it's what they are and literally my worst class in the school and - "

They all boo him out of the class and I scan with my eyes for a space to seat. I see one and I'm about to stride there when I'm interrupted.

"You're the famous YouTuber. Dudecode underscore eleven!" a girl chirps in excitement and the rest give her a look that states how stupid her words sounded. Like... They knew me already.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

I don't reply.

"And you're Xander. The corky one who always looks for girls this dude pranks," some girl says as she walks up to us.

"Yeah," he replies.

I sigh.

"I'm Netochukwu. Call me Neto. This is Rose and that guy over there is my boyfriend, Israel. The one beside is Matthew and the one beside Matthew is Noah," she introduces enthusiastically.

"That's basically everyone I talk to," she says and returns to her seat.

Well, they are very much like Brianna's students. Snobbish and very not interested in what doesn't concern them. I put on that side of me and walk to the seat at the back.

"You can't sit there," a boy says. I think, Noah.

"Why?" I ask with a raised brow.

"It belongs to someone. She's not - Nevermind. It's all yours," he cuts himself short and turns back to the boys he was hanging with.

Xander plops down beside me and someone knocks on the door to the class. I look up as she walks in and damn, she's a goddess.

"Is this SS2 class please?" she asks. Xander turns to me and we nudge ourselves.

"I'm Ivy. Ivy Lana,"

Don't forget to vote and comment❤💨