Not getting an answer, the three ran in the school.

The girls followed Bryon to the library just to hear him and Ella together. None of them said a word as they listened to Ella and Bryon discuss what ever is happening between them. Sawyer hid as her friends walked away, but she saw something that caused her to walk over. "Sawyer. Saywer, what are you doing?"

"Look."

Hanna started searching. "This is A."

Sawyer got down as Hanna took the money. "It's time for us to go." The lights went off.

"It's probably on a timer."

Sawyer heard a thud causing her to look and gasp as she saw someone in a black hood. They screamed and ran from the person. Each door they ran too was locked till Hanna pulled out her hair spray and sprayed it.

The person Hanna sprayed surprised Sawyer. "Caleb?" She asked.

Sawyer sat beside Caleb as he was trying to get over the pain in his eye. "How's your eye? Are they any better?"

"Still burning. Ugh, you want a sharp stick for the other one?" He asked Hanna.

"Hey, you know what? It was just hair spray. It was light hold." Hanna says.

"Caleb, what were you doing in there?" Sawyer asked.

"I'm sort of...I'm crashing here." Caleb tells her.

"You are? Why?" Aria asked causing Sawyer to look at her friend.

"Really?"

"What do you care?"

Sawyer didn't say a word as she listened to Caleb. She couldn't believe his foster parents didn't care much about him making her feel worse. He stood up causing Sawyer to look at him. "Where are you going?"

"To grab dinner and back to bed." He said as he held his hand out to Hanna for his money.

Sawyer watched him walk away. Aria and Hanna looked at their friend as they knew Sawyer was actually falling for Caleb the more she is around him.
~~~
The next day, Sawyer walked up to Caleb. "Your late. Let's go in." He says.

"Can we talk about last night?" She asked him.

"What is there to talk about?"

"You're living inside the school, Caleb." Sawyer says. "What's your plan?"

Caleb turned and faced Sawyer. "Do you wanna play guidance counselor or do you wanna pay off your debt? I'm cashing in on that favor." He says. "Point out the kids who have money to burn."

"Okay. Here's the deal. I'll give you names as you give me answers." Sawyer tells him. A girl walked by and Sawyer smiled. "Hi, Bridgette, this is my friend, Caleb."

"Hi." She says as she walked by.

"One of the party girls in the school. Give her a bottle and she becomes your best friend." She tells him. "Where are you from?"

"A lot of places."

"Foster care." Sawyer said understanding his answer.

"Your turn."

Sawyer spied the next one. "Lindsey Hooper. Don't let her sandals fool you, she has cash." She tells him. "Her grandfather invented the stapler."

"Nice."

"Why don't you report to your foster parents?"

"To who? My social worker?" Caleb says as he looked at Sawyer. "I've had four in the last six months. They can't remember my name. The last one called me Calvin."