Chapter 279: Investigate Gossip Studio

"If you have the ability, show us some evidence."

The man couldn't resist, so he actually posted up a photo. It was the photo of Jooeun kissing Jeonghwan outside the manor. In the photo, Jooeun's face wasn't in high definition, but her features could be identified. As for Jeonghwan, because his back was facing the camera and he was blocked by a car, it was impossible to tell who he was.

 As for Jeonghwan, because his back was facing the camera and he was blocked by a car, it was impossible to tell who he was

Most importantly, Jooeun was obviously kissing a man in the photo.

"Just wait and see, there is more to be exposed."

"Expose it, quick, show it to us..."

"Oh God, is this really Cha Jooeun? Can someone skilled find some useful information?"

"Quick, take screenshots and save the picture, don't let GK's PR get rid of the evidence!"

The man stopped responding. After posting up a photo, he disappeared.

Originally, only a few people knew of the photo. But quickly it spread to Jooeun's fan club and ended up on the hottest search rankings.

"Jooeun, hurry over and have a look. What is this?" After seeing the photo, Minjung immediately headed over to sit on the sofa. She then leaned against Jooeun. "When did this happen? Was this you and President Lee?"

Jooeun tilted her head and had a look. She then confirmed. "This was when we were at the manor."

"The photo seems to have been taken from a difficult angle." Minjung analyzed the photo. "President Lee's manor is extremely secure, it's impossible for a stranger to have gotten inside. So how did this photo happen? Were you stalked by paparazzi?"

Jooeun shook her head. "I'm not sure."

"For them to have hidden this information away for so long, they must have other plans. Why did they decide to make a move now?"

Hearing this question, Jooeun once again shook her head. "I'm not sure about that either."

"Then what do you plan to do?"

"Changwook Oppa will naturally handle matters like this. You shouldn't stress about it. Help me pack my luggage instead, I need to go to France." Jooeun was unaffected by the photo. After all, the man in the photo was Jeonghwan, not someone else. If someone was to use this photo to defame her, sooner or later the truth would be revealed. However, after a short moment, Jooeun turned to Minjung and said, "Use your contacts to investigate where this photo came from. I have no idea. It seems the public hasn't had enough and hasn't suffered enough pain from Jeonghwan. If we give this issue too much attention, our opponent will win. Let's not waste any more time on it."

10 AM. SM CEO's office.

Bogum sat at his office table acting seriously as he signed some documents. The pen in his hand casually scribbled on each of the documents before he closed them back up. He looked bored as he flipped through the details of some of SM's artists. If he had known earlier that he'd lose to Jeonghwan and face a consequence like this, he would not have challenged him.

"President Park. . ."

"Come in." Bogum replied impatiently to his assistant.

Bogum's assistant approached him with a phone and presented it to him like he was presenting some precious treasure, "President Park, this will make you happy."

"What would make me happy?" Bogum grabbed the phone before seeing a photo of Jooeun kissing a man. "What is this?"

"Right now, the public is rapidly spreading the rumor that Cha Jooeun's private life is a mess. They say she's cheating on multiple men at the same time and has made President Lee wear multiple green hats. Previously, although she was rumored to have climbed into beds, there was no solid proof. Now, something has finally been posted up." His assistant explained happily. "If Cha Jooeun is really as they say and Lee Jeonghwan continues to be her manager with an ambiguous relationship. Don't you think the anger inside of you will be relieved?"

Bogum remained quiet the entire time. He simply stared at the phone in a daze. "Did you think something like this would make me happy?"

His assistant was stunned as his face turned red.

"When I said that there was something wrong with Jeonghwan's sexual preference, people believed it because it came from my mouth. However, I was seeking trouble. But what is this?" Bogum threw away the phone. "How is this solid proof?"

"But the rumors are spreading like crazy..."

"It's normal for Cha Jooeun to be defamed!" Bogum laughed. "Based on Jeonghwan's capabilities, he will definitely solve the problem quickly. I need to increase the difficulty."

"What does President Park plan to do?"

"Let's take note of Jooeun's latest schedule. I want to create an unexpected encounter with her." Bogum started to cheer up. Since Jooeun's private life was already rumored to be in mess, he might as well add to it. Just the thought of Jeonghwan's reaction made him jump in joy.

"Does President Park want everyone to assume the man in the photo is you?"

"You're pretty smart! How long has President Lee ruled over GK? I wonder if he would be able to handle a blow like this." After speaking, Bogum suddenly felt the documents in front of him weren't so annoying and the models that depended on talent for a living were no longer that disgusting.

"But Cha Jooeun's schedule isn't easy to get a hold of!"

"Go and think of an idea. Contact customs and tell them to take note of Cha Jooeun's name. As soon as she leaves the country, let me know."

His assistant understood there was no changing his mind. So even though he was put in a difficult position, he could not refuse. All he could do was a bow and leave the room. He had gone seeking trouble himself. He had never expected Park Bogum to use this exposure to attack Lee Jeonghwan. He simply wanted to cheer him up so work could continue to progress. It wasn't that Bogum was unskilled, he simply enjoyed the freedom of the outside world too much and didn't care much about power. Worst of all, he brought his playful attitude with him to the agency.

Since SM still had the elders standing guard, he hoped to continue playing around.

When Jeonghwan heard about the photo, he had just come out of a video conference.

Changwook entered Jeonghwan's office with the information he had gathered. Not only did he have the photo and accompanying news article, but he had also even found the IP of the person that released the photo and already had a few suspects.

After seeing the information, Jeonghwan's expression darkened. He put down the papers and pressed his fingers against the table. "These suspects, follow them and investigate them. Find out how they got the photo."

"I've already instructed people to handle the matter. But by the time I receive the results, you and Jooeun will already be in France." Changwook explained.

"First, help me find out who did it." Jeonghwan once again held up the photo as he thought back on the day of the kiss. That was the day he had to return to Seoul.

Who would have thought there'd be such a brave paparazzi?

"Most importantly, investigate Gossip Studio." Jeonghwan remembered Jooeun had said that she ran into a reporter multiple times.

"I've never heard of them before." Changwook thought carefully.