Blue Heroine meets the Blue Hedgehog

Start from the beginning

Rom: Agreed.

Vert: Perhaps there is some kind of currency exchange booth nearby? Peashy wanted a plushie, and I do not intend on letting her down.

IF: That's not really something you'd find in an amusement park.

Said IF who told Vert, while scanning her surroundings.

IF: Not like we'd know how to even get to one in the first place. There's no directory or signs here to show you where everything is. This might be a problem...

Neptune: Its a conspiracy, I tell you! They knew we were filthy rich, so they purposely made it so that we would have to use some new currency and start from square one!

Noire: Don't be stupid, Neptune! What kind of amusement part doesn't want your money?

Neptune: This one, duh! They must've known we only use credits in Gamindustri, yet they still went.

Neptune: Hey, you know what? Credits are stupid. Let's charge rings for everything instead! I bet the mastermind behind all this is laughing as us right now...

Noire: Or they could just be a bunch of foreigners in a rush to get this park ready for opening day. They made some rookie mistakes and ignored the price discrepancies. I doubt they did this on purpose.

Blanc: Rookie mistakes. I didn't realize you were experience at making space parks.

Noire: Sh-Shut up! I'm just saying—!

Suddenly, Vert calls out Noire as she was walking down a long, flat bridge of sorts, the sole exit out of the plaza.

Vert: Noire! 

Then, Vert stood her tippy toes, squinting to try and see something saying.

Vert: I think I see some rings over in the distance! Some of them even have a number 10 on them!

Neptune: Huh? Where? Are they on the ground, are they stuck in some trees, or what?

Vert: Um... they are just floating around and spinning in place, scattered high and low above the roads and some rails... and some paper fans... and... spikes? Why are they here...?

Next, Noire comically made a "(¬_¬ )" face as she put her hands on her hips saying.

Noire: They did this crap on purpose, didn't they?

Neptune: Oooooooh, this is going to be one those adventures. I always wanted to be in a platformer!

Plutia: Platforming? Aww, I don't wanna jump around... It sounds like a lot of work...

Neptune: But it's so much fun! You get to run around, doing lots of cool things, see lots of cool places, meet a lot of cool people, jump onto lots of cool people...

Plutia: Well, that's the thing... I don't wanna jump around, either. Jumping onto people sounds like lots of fun though...

Neptune: Well, it's loads better than being confined to a stupid grid, standing around and waiting to get smacked by something.

Noire: Did you just diss the very of game you came from?

Neptune: N-No, not at all, silly Noirey! I-I-It's just that a change of pace is nice every once in a while... y-you know?

Then, Neptune lets out equally forced chuckles, which died out as quickly as they started. Next, Neptune quickly prayed saying.

Neptune: Please don't smile me, almighty Mr. Izawa.