Prologue: A Hyperdimensional Amusement Park

Erik: Hello everyone and welcome to my new story called Sonic and Neptunia Colors.

*Knocking on the door*

Erik: Come in.

Suddenly, the door has open which was Sonic himself.

Erik: Oh! Hey, Sonic.

Sonic: Hey, Erik. Long time no see.

Erik: So what brings you here today.

Sonic: Well, you know what day it is.

Erik: Umm...

Erik: I think today is the 23 of June. So...

Sonic: Oh come on, isn't it obvious.

I then realized what day it was and said.

Erik: Oh yeah. It's your 30th Anniversary today.

Sonic: Bingo.

Neptune: Is it his 30th Anniversary?

Me and Sonic sees Neptune who was standing right next to me saying.

Erik: Neptune! What are you doing here.

Neptune: Well, I wanted to come visit you of course.

Erik: You should've least ask instead.

Sonic: Hey, Neptune.

Neptune: Hey, Sonic. Happy 30th Anniversary.

Sonic: Thanks.

Erik: Anyway, I'm making a new story that might catch your interest.

Neptune: What's it called?

Erik Soto: It's called Sonic and Neptunia Colors.

Neptune: Oooh! That's very interesting.

Erik: Before we get this story started. This story takes place after HDN V/Rebirth 3 and before Kirby and Neptune: Dimension Force.

Neptune: Oh yeah, I remember those adventures.

Erik Soto: Mmhm... which is why were going back to where you and Sonic met for the first time before you met Kirby.

Neptune: I see. So basically a Prequel to the first story you made, right?

Erik Soto: Right!

Neptune: Cool! 

Sonic: Well, are you going to get this story started or what?

Erik: Of course. 

E/N: And Happy 30th Anniversary, Sonic.

Sonic: Hehe. You two are too cool.

Erik: Your welcome, so without further a do. Let's get this story started.

S/N: Yeah!

And with that, the screen fades black.

Hyperdimension, Gamindustri

Our story begins in Gamindustri, a world whose very existence is connected to the real world's video game industry (hence its name), has seen its share of crisis. Years ago, a blue-haired woman spearheaded a massive operation to rid of the world of all Console Patron Units, a.k.a. CPUs. CPUs are goddesses tasked to rule over and protect their own nations— which were Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee, and Leanbox—but she felt that the world would do better with a government free from their rule. As a CPUs, who were enemies of each other at first, started to band together, the woman slowly grew more powerful and her goals eventually degraded from revolution to complete, utter destruction. However, with their combine powers combined, the CPUs defeated the blue menace and save the Ultradimension.