"Come on, kids. How about we go watch some tv before bed!" she pushed her plate forward and stood up.

They immediately hopped up excitedly and followed Zia to the living room. I mentally rolled my eyes knowing that Dee was about to start an arguement.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?!" she shouted as soon as they were out of sight.

I shrugged, "What, Delilah? All I said was she don't need to be coming on a family trip when she isn't in the family," I shrugged nonchalantly.

She's pissing me off, but I'm definitely not in the mood to argue. I know Zia's probably satisfied, but I'll be dealing with her later.

"For Christ sake, Torrance! She lives in our fucking house and takes care of our children!" she shouted.

"And? I didn't ask for her to come here, you did! I never wanted a fucking nanny!" I admitted.

"You're unbelievable. You can sleep on the couch tonight!" she rolled her eyes before getting up and going upstairs.

"Bullshit," I muttered to myself.

I got up and walked to the living room to see that the kids were already put to bed and everything. Thanks to Zia.

I need to clear my head. So much has been happening lately and now another arguement with my darling wife. I just needed a stress reliever. I went upstairs to my bedroom to find an angry Delilah.

"I said sleep on the couch. I meant what I said," she said with an attitude.

"I got an even better idea. I'm leaving. Don't wait up," I replied, glaring at her before walking into our closet and slipping on a Nike sweat suit.

I reached Zia's door and hesitated for a second before opening it to find Zia laid back on the bed scrolling on her phone.

She looked up once she heard me enter though and rolled her eyes.

"Can I help you?" she asked with an attitude.

"Get dressed," I ordered.

She looked at me and chuckled.
"And I should listen to you because?"

"Because I made you cum twice in less than five minutes. Now get dressed and meet me in the garage."

She blushed and before shooting me a hard glare. She got up out the bed and I took this time to take in her apparel. She had on a white spaghetti strap tank top with no bra and her nipples were erect and poking through her thin tank top. She was like my kryptonite and I absolutely hated it. The small compression shorts she wore that hugged her thighs didn't help either. She slipped on a hoodie and pair of black Converse. She slipped past me and I followed after her and we quietly slipped out the front door.

Not even thirty seconds later,I heard her dainty footsteps trailing behind me and smirked to myself.

I'm taking her to my secret spot that no one knows about. Not even Delilah knows about this place. It's a spot by the river, a secret trail. I go there to think when my head gets too clouded and I need peace of mind.

"So where you taking me? Should I be scared?" Zia asks with raised eyebrows as she got comfortable in the front seat of my range rover.

I chuckled, "If I wanted to hurt you, I could've done it already," I responded.

She nodded reluctantly and sat back.

"If Dee asks where you were, tell her you had a family emergency that you had to attend to."

We lived in Georgetown so my spot wasn't far at all. It took a mere 10 minutes to pull up. Zia hopped out, trying to figure out where we were.

"Um? I don't do the woods sir!" she scoffed.

"You're fine," I assured her.

"So what are we doing here, Torrance? It's almost midnight."

"Truthfully, I can't tell you why I bought you here. I've never bought anyone to this spot. I come here to think," I replied honestly.

She smirked, "Well I'm pretty sure you didn't bring me here to think.."

"You're right, follow me," I replied, holding out my hand for her to take.

"I am not walking down this trail! It's late and it's dark out here!" she whined, stopping right in her tracks.

I chuckled, "Come on, you're safe with me."

She paused and glared at me before reluctantly taking my hand, allowing me to lead the way.

Ten minutes later, we arrived at my spot, which wasn't much. Just a secluded spot with a park bench and an amazing view of the water.

I sat down on the park bench and inhaled a deep breath. I want to take the time to appreciate this moment of peace. Something I've learned to do as I get older.

"What you waiting for? Bend over," I demanded her.

She gasped, but to my surprise she obliged. She's adventurous too, I think I married the wrong woman.

Zia's moans and my groans echoed around us as I took all my sexual frustration out on her pussy.

"Ugh, don't stop!" she pleaded as she met my every stroke.

I grabbed onto her hair and fucked her harder as I felt my climax building and groaned loudly as I felt my hot seed shoot into her. Thank God for plan Bs.

"Well shit," Zia sighed, coming down from her orgasmic high.

"I hope you've done what I told you," I said once we were back in the car.

She glanced over at me and scoffed, "I should've known!"

"What the hell do you wanna know so bad about me that you can't just ask me?"

She paused briefly before looking back up at me, "I want to know the real you."

Updating from my phone so please forgive any petty mistakes.

it's a lot to unpack in this chapter I knowwww but the ride is only starting!

VOTE & COMMENT

follow my ig @zariwrote.it