6.

Torrance

Torrance

Ever since Zia's stepped foot into my house, the energy has shifted. Well, mine anyway. She's challenged me back since day one and that right there intrigued me. Her complexity drew me to her and the fact I can't have her the way I truly desire makes me angry to say the least.

I feel something big is coming and I'm not sure what it is. I've never even cheated on my wife because sex isn't that important to me. I'm a working man and barely have time to act on silly temptations. But the fact that Delilah is barely ever here reminds me that I have needs and I should be allowed to act on them if she's not playing her role as a wife. Emotion is something I try my hardest not to show because I truly believe emotion is what makes us weak as a human race.

Zia is simply intoxicating to say the least. I don't know if it's the way her hips sway or the way Mr. James rolls off her tongue. I want her so bad, I damn near hate her for it.

While she's sexy, she's dangerous. She's dangerous because she has that sixth sense. She's too curious and I don't need her digging up skeletons I buried a long time ago.

I have a hell of a past and I don't need anyone reminding me of it. I don't want to reopen any old wounds.

Zia is complex and she's trouble. But something about her makes it hard to keep my hands off of her. Our encounter the other night was accidental, but I can't help but remember the way her eyes rolled to the back of her head when she felt my tongue on her, the way she moaned softly or massaged her breasts as I made her cum.

I'm not cold hearted. I have emotions, I just don't know how to show them. I don't know how to express what I'm feeling without coming as distasteful. I've been this way since that God forsaken day. The day my whole life turned upside down. The day I changed forever.

Right now, we're sitting at the dinner table. Delilah actually came home tonight again at a decent hour so we're having dinner as a family - which fortunately for me includes Zia. I could feel her staring a hole in the side of my face, but I tried my best to ignore her glares.

"So, honey! I was thinking a family trip this weekend? You, me, the kids and Zia," she suggested.

I can see in her eyes that she's excited about this and I didn't want to turn her down, but I don't trust myself enough yet to be around Zia. At all. Every time I see her, I want to bend her over.

"Why is Zia coming? Since when was she a member of this family? Last time I checked she's just our nanny and we can handle our own kids for a weekend," I replied.

Dee cleared her throat, "Of course, I just.. okay. Just drop it," she scoffed.

Zia sat back with a sly smirk watching the whole thing unfold. I bet she's enjoying this shit, getting a kick out of seeing me and Delilah at odds.