kisses, kisses, kisses

Start from the beginning

i got off my phone for a minute and looked around, i noticed my awkwardness a long time ago. but i know sooner or later its gonna go away, and its gonna be just like it was earlier. i hope...

i zoned back in and get on my phone again, patiently waiting for Kat to be done in the shower; i turn on the Shameless episode i was mostly through with and laughed at every inappropriate joke they told.

i lost track of time and all of a sudden heard Kat open the bathroom door, he walked in with his damp hair, he had grey sweats on, and no shirt.

he and his body was so pretty.

it was so well sculpted and his face... fuck his face. he looked so unreal, so ethereal. if he wasn't so angry to his friends all the time they would see it more too, i wish they could see it as often as me. but it made me feel kinda special to see him like this.

so emotionally vulnerable, since he shut every wall he had during a school day. his smoothed relaxed face, since he scrunched it up 'cause everything and everyone got on his nerves. damn it i loved seeing him like this, how could i get so lucky?

he smelled sweet of Dove and toothpaste from his freshly brushed teeth and his feet pattered against the floor as he walked to his dresser. he squatted and started searching for clothes for me to wear.

it was different from the last time i saw him doing this, he started training a lot more since... as he grabbed my clothes i seen his back flexing when he barely stretched, he was beautiful really.

i wish he seen himself the way i seen him.

he handed me a pair of plaid pajama pants and a white tank top, along with his black hoodie with the skull on it incase i got cold.

"be quick, i wanna watch something" he said as he passed you a spare bonnet he kept over there for you incase you had forgot, he laid back on the bed to search for something you two could watch.

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

i exited the shower with an irritated red undertone to my skin, i walked out the bathroom with a towel around my body with a little more than upset look on my face.

he had turned the hot water all the up knowing damn well i couldn't control his shower all like that, i guess it was pay back for me forgetting to turn the water down but it was an accident, this in-fact, was not.

he cackling was so damn loud, he was tearing up and nearly turning red. his cackling faded and eventually turned into light giggles, he wiped under his eyes to wipe away the tears of joy he shedded.

"i hope you trip on a rock and fall on your face, i swear to god Kat."

your petty threat did nothing but make him laugh even more, his pretty, straight, white teeth showing as he rolled across his bed literally dying. he eventually calmed down and looked at you as he tried to keep himself under control.

i turned around to walk back into the bathroom and flicked him off "you laugh like a hyena by the way." and smiled to myself. i shut the door and put on the clothes he gave me.

he exhaled to get rid of the slight anger he had towards me since i had gave him the middle finger, "choose between Never Have I Ever or Lucifer, dipshit." he yelled to the bathroom