Fruitless

"i am in love with the impossibility of us

"i am in love with the impossibility of us."

~~////////\\\\\\\~~

he finally came out the bathroom, fully clothed this time, with his hair damp; some pieces sticking to his sweat on his forehead and neck.

i looked up from my phone, my eyes going straight to his damp hair sticking together like some wet mop dog.

"better not let momma see that or you gone end up walking outside like you got hit by electricity again, she blowdried your head til your scalp turned red, remember?" i laughed at the ridiculous memory, she only did it cause she thought he was gonna get sick, its the thought that counts, right ?

he ignored you, and walked to the couch with his hands deep in his pockets, grumbling about something. whatever it was, it wasn't important, and if it was? he would've made it apparent.

"dont get comfy, lets go, we got places to be." i stated.

we hurried out the door and started walking to where they wanted us to meet, it would've taken us about 10 minutes to walk there, which wasn't far at all. we've walked farther, so we had no complaints.

especially him, his mother makes him choose whether to drop or pick him up. most of the time he has no transportation at all cause his mom and dad works so much, but yet he's made it to everywhere he's been invited to, when he actually wanted to go.

Katsuki had a habit of walking outside of me, he was on the outside of the sidewalk while i on the inside. he felt it was because it felt more protective, but he's a hero in training so i wouldn't expect any different.

i opened my phone, skipped passed Minas text and opened the groupchat. which they've been texting in since before we fought, i was not about to read all of that.

Bakugo's Favorite Nerds😻😻
99+ Notifications

The Manliest Man💪🗿
Denki that's ridiculous

🔌<3333
ITS TOTALLY NOT

Bedoopbedoop👾🛸
its not ridiculous, it's disgusting 😕

🔌<3333
HOW IS IT DISGUSTING IF ITS
GOOD? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE??

{to Bakugo's Favorite Nerds😻😻}
Me
hi luvs🔥

🔌<3333
Y/N

Me
yea?