You ignored JJ, making sure you didn't catch any of his waves or anything that made you closer to him.

There was a pretty big wave in the distance and you were unsure if you were going to catch it or not.

"You take this one, you deserve it." JJ yelled, giving you an reassuring nod.

You were still anxious about it, this was the biggest wave you had probably ever caught. The closer it got the more bigger it looked.

You started paddling, following your routine and the wave took you up. You quickly stood up, balancing for a little before you slipped, tumbling into the water and underneath. You started too lose your senses little black dots filling your vision.

-

JJ saw you riding the wave, before you flipped and disappeared.

"Y/N!" He yelled and immediately paddled over to where you had dropped, diving under the water.

The surfboard he had bought you was snapped into two pieces and was slowly floating to the surface.

JJ could barely see anything as the sun had already set, fortunately you had a yellow friendship bracelet that stood out among the black rocks so you stood out. His stomach dropped when he saw you unconscious, sinking to the bottom.

JJ swum down, picking you up into his arms then swimming back to his surfboard. He placed you onto it, quickly climbing on and catching a wave to help you get to the shore faster.

"Y/N wake up! Please!" JJ shouted starting CPR, he was sobbing as he tried to save you.

He pinched your nose, breathing twice into your mouth. Watching your chest stay still broke him into pieces, but he kept going.

Water erupted from your lungs, causing you to sit up and cough it out. JJ pulled you in for a hug while you coughed out more water.

"JJ?" You said, sounding tired which just made his heart flutter.

"Yeah, yeah it's me. I'm so sorry Y/N, I should of realised about Ellie and told her to piss off. I should of gone home with you and I'm so sorry. I miss you more than ever, please can we make this work. I cant loose you." He quickly rushed, sobbing into your shoulder.

You didn't say anything because you had fallen back into a deep slumber, but at least this time you were breathing.

He sighed, knowing you probably didn't hear any of that and stood up, grabbing his board and laying you on the sand. JJ quickly paddled out into the shallow water, grabbing the two pieces of your board. Luckily you had brought a small tote bag, which you always brought to the beach and JJ packed your broken board into it, slinging it over his shoulder.

He picked you up, leaving his board next to a tree with the intention to come back and get it tomorrow.

Once he was back at the Chateau, he lay you down on his bed while he picked out some clothes to wear.

"JJ what the hell happened? Whys Y/N's board snapped in half?!" Kiara said, the other Pogues following behind her. JJ turned around and they all saw how sad he was.

𝚘𝚋𝚡 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें