I looked towards Ben, Brooklynn, Yasmina, and Sammy. "You guys went on the tour. Do you know where the lab is?" I asked.

"Um... Yeah. Y-Yeah. I think it might be over that way!" Sammy pointed east, and Yasmina nodded.

"Yep, that seems just about right!"

"Great!" Darius exclaimed, smiling. "That's where we should go. There's bound to be an adult who can help or tell us what to do, right?" I gave him a thumbs-up, but I heard a faint roar.

"Fine, whatever! Let's just go to the lab! As long as we are moving away from that!" Brooklynn said as she rolled her eyes. I turned to look at the baby ankylosaur, Bumpy.

"Guys, what about Bumpy?" I asked, giving them a look. Ben smiled at me before looking back at the others.

"She's coming with us too, right?" he asked expectantly. Kenji groaned, and Yasmina frowned.

"She's a dinosaur, bro. She belongs out here in the wild," Kenji replied, shaking his head. Does he expect us to leave this poor baby ankylosaur all alone?

"And she will just slow us down. So we gotta go now," Yasmina added, her expression softening slightly.

"But we can't just leave her here! We found her, so she is our responsibility," Ben exclaimed.

"Ben, we can't go with Bumpy, like Kenji said. Just leave her here. She will be fine," Yasmina told him, sounding more irritated.

"Just leave it there, Ben!" Kenji exclaimed, looking outraged. Ben, with a heartbroken expression, frowned.

"If we leave Bumpy out here, the Indominus might eat her! And what happens if she can't find her herd? Did you think of that?"

"Isn't there any way we can take Bumpy with us?" Ben asked, looking hopeful. Brooklynn looked peeved and ready to leave, while Darius looked towards me sympathetically.

"Look, Ben, Kiara, I'm sorry, but we all need to go! Bumpy will slow us down, and we need to find an adult, and there will most likely be one at the lab, so that's where we need to be!" He said, trying to sound considerate.

I frowned at him, and Ben started to send Darius icy glares, but we both nodded either way. I know Bumpy could slow us down, and I agree, but we shouldn't leave Bumpy. It just doesn't feel right! I walked beside Kenji and Darius, who were having a chaotic conversation.

I looked back and saw Yasmina smiling warmly towards Sammy as she lifted a large leaf for Sammy to walk through, letting it smack into Brooklynn's face as she came near.

"Ugh!" Brooklynn grunted, glaring at Yasmina, who looked amused.

"We're doing the right thing, yeah? Going towards the genetics lab? Or should we have stayed at camp? Would that have been safer?" He looked at Kenji, shocked. "How are you so calm about this!?" He burst out.

Kenji smirked. "I told you, if someone gets eaten, I'm not to blame; you are. Lea-der-ship!"

"If he's leading us the wrong way, the person getting eaten could be you!'' Darius hissed, Kenji's eyes widened, and he started to get anxious, the realisation dawning upon him.

"Are you sure we should be going to the lab?" he exclaimed, "Why are we moving so slowly?" Then, he turned around to everyone else and started making weird hand gestures. "Let's pick up the pace, people!"

Darius stared at me with a look filled with annoyance. "Kiara, how have you been able to deal with him for so long?" He asked while I shrugged in response.

"I'm quite used to it all," I said, glancing at my brother, who was trying to push Yaz and Sammy forward so they would move quicker, Brooklynn giggling as she watched. But where is Ben?...