Luke's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch watching some random T.V show and eating Doritos when there was a knock at the door, it was Calum he was here for band practice. Ashton and Michael arrived shortly after him. "What happened to Vanessa?" Michael asked. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Tesh said that Vanessa had to cancel there study thing." "Chelsea was being a cow again so she went home, I walked her there cause I bumped into her in the hallway." Calum said. "Chelsea is such a bitch." Ashton say's. "Is Vanessa okay?" I ask. "Yeah, I think so. But Chelsea said some horrible things" Calum says "Like what?" I ask. "Telling her to die and that she was a slut." I didn't know what to say. I quickly pulled my phone out my pocket and sent Vanessa a text saying. "Hey Nessa! Cal just told me about Chelsea being stupid! Don't let her get to you okay? You're beautiful and perfect to me. <3 xxxxxx" After a few minutes my phone beeped and it was a message from Vanessa saying. "Thanks Lukey :') You're so cute! She's stupid and I know not to listen to her stupid opinions! Now go and sing your little heart out :D xoxox" And she say's I'm cute. I put my phone back in my pocket and we started setting up some stuff for band practise, we played out of my limit, beside you, jasey rae and teenage dirtbag. We had touring with Hot Chelle Rae coming up in a few weeks which we were so excited about. We finish jamming and the boy's went home. My mum soon got home from work and made dinner, my dad died when I was 11. My mum hasn't been the same ever since but we still get along. I think my mum and Natalie would get on really well. Mum will probably wanna meet Vanessa and Natalie soon anyway. I was sitting on the couch scrolling through my mentions on twitter on my laptop. "Hey Luke!" My mum said from the kitchen. "Yeaaah?" I said. "When do I get to meet Vanessa? You never shut up about her." Can she read minds or something. "I'll call her later and see when she's not busy." I say. "Okay! Invite her mum to." She says. "She has a little brother too." I say. "And him as well then." She says. 

After dinner and I'd helped mum clean up the dishes I went up to my room and lied on my bed I decided to ring Vanessa now. "Hello." She said into the phone. "Hey, you busy?" I ask. "Nope, what's up?" She says. "Well mum wants to meet you and your family! Are you all free sometime this week?" She ummm's for a while and then talks to someone. "What day suits you?" She asks. "Um any? I think." I say. "How about Wednesday?" She asks. "Sure! Dinner at mine?" "Sounds good, better go before Jake burns down the kitchen see you tomorrow!" She says. "Byeeeee." I say then hit the end button. I walk downstairs and tell mum that they'll be here on Wednesday for dinner and then go and have a shower.

Vanessa's P.O.V

Jake and I are attempting to make chocolate cake for our dessert/reward for not burning down the kitchen while making spaghetti bolognese. It wasn't going very well but we were trying, I had just got off the phone with Luke and then Jake's started ringing. "Can you get that?" He asked, because he had chocolate cake mixture on his hands. "Sure!" I say grabbing the phone and quickly answering it. "Hello" I say. "Hi, um is Jake there?" A girl asks sweetly. "Yep, I'll just hand you over." I say and then pass the phone to Jake. "Hello... Oh that's Vanessa my sister... Trying to make a cake... Yep... Ok bye..." Was Jake's side of the conversation. "Whoooo was that?" I teased. "My friend Zoe!" He say's. "Aw yes, she seems lovely." I say. "She is! Now help me get this in the oven." Aw, does Jake have a wee crush I think to myself. We poured the cake misture into a cake tin and put it int he pre-heated oven and set the timer for 45 minutes. We cleaned up our huge mess and then watched some T.V while we waited. The buzzer on the oven then went off and we both ran to the kitchen hoping that our cake worked. I opened the oven to find a perfect looking chocolate cake, I grabbed an oven mitt and got the cake out safely and turned the oven off. We gave it a few minutes to cool down before we put it on the cooling rack so we could ice it. 'Do we have sprinkles?" I ask Jake. "We do." I look up to see my mum had just got home from work. "Yay!" I say looking around in the cupboards for them. "You's two, made that?" My mum asks. "Yes we did! Have faith in your children." Jake says. "There is leftover spaghetti in the fridge." I say, she get's it out and serves her self some ans heats it up. After Jake an I iced the cake ans ate half of it I jumped in the shower and then said goodnight to everyone and hoped in bed. My phone lit up it was a text from Luke. "Good night beautiful <3 xxxx" I mentally aw'd at the perfectness of my boyfriend. "Nuh'Night Lukey! <3 xoxox" I send back. I soon got a reply "Set an alarm this time! See you in the morning <3 xx" "I will! Yeeeep. Sweet dreams cutie :) xox" "Sweet dreams babe! xx" He was honestly perfect, I set an alarm and then curled up into a ball and tried to sleep. After a few hours of just lying there I eventually fell asleep........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiiii(: Thank you for reading <3 Keep voting and commenting and stuff I appreciate any feedback <3

LOVE YOU ALL :D

-Courtney <3 x