"Sara I..."

"Go away... I don't wanna see you right in front of me" I didn't want to spend time with him because his presence brought pain for me

"Take rest" he kissed my forehead very quickly and walk out of the room. I was quite shocked by his act but my heart thumps loudly just like before. And I hate this feeling for him.

"I hate him, I hate him more than anything" I grit my teeth with anger but few tears slipped down from the inner corner of my eyes. I wiped off my tears while biting the toast. I wasn't feeling peace anywhere, so to take some fresh air I went to the window of my room. And I was again surprised, standing in the corner of the lawn Adnaan was trying to burn his worries and blow them away with the smoke of a cigarette.

He starts to smoke!!

What the hell? Why he's smoking?

I wanted to go downstairs and slap him hard but circumstances already pulled us apart making a big pit of disbelief and hatred between us. I looked away and took another sip of coffee. A blow of memories shook the dry leaf of her emotions.

"By the way... I'm thinking to keep a Vodka bottle in the home. Sometimes I'll mix that in your night coffee... Yaar you're looking damn hot other night, after being drunken" Adnaan said after a wink and I looked towards the almost empty coffee mug in my hand which was given by him, just a couple of minutes ago.

"Adnaan tumne kuch milaya hai isme?" I asked in disbelief because he could do anything.

(Adnaan have you mixed something in this?)

"Maybe," He smirked while raising his brow

"Adnaan it's cheating," I exclaimed.

"Everything is fair in love and war.. And this is war baby.." he whispered in my ear before taking the empty mug from my hand. "why did you mix vodka in my coffee? It's not acceptable in any way." I shouted and lay down facing opposite to him, but his lips touched my temple. "Adnaan I'll kill you if I'll have a headache tomorrow morning" I yelled with closed eyes, but my breath hitched when a hot Gust of air fall on the crook of my neck.

"Maybe you will feel pain somewhere else" He mumbled before biting my neck skin and I was numb. "Adnaan. Stop it... Why did you mix vodka in coffee?" I tried to show myself rude to stop him. But he and his crazy lips...

"Because You only come to the romantic mood after being drunken... within  5-10 minutes vodka will start showing its effects" Saying that he made an innocent face and encircled his arm around my waist making my heart skipped a beat. His soft kisses started converting into passionate ones and I was failed to control my overwhelming desires, the hot flashes were not leaving me. I don't know about vodka but his proximity was more intoxicated for me.

"I think vodka has started affecting you very hard" He teased me and I just lost myself in him one more time. And next day he told me he didn't mix anything in my coffee, it was a trick to bring me out from the shell of my shyness.

===========

"Sara, what are you eating? Your plate is empty" I listen to the usual scolding from Mami Jaan and she filled my plate with food.

"Mami Jaan I'm full" I lied and got a glare from Mami Saheba. After doctors, advice about my diet plan both ladies and Maizah were behind me with a plate of food and I couldn't let them know that I don't like the food cook by them. They all never let me cook, and ordering food from outside is strictly prohibited in Rizwi Mansion.