24.

AFTER A MONTH.

His heart was beating fast, hands were craving to touch her, eyes were refusing to avert themselves from her face but...

'Stop it Adnaan'

He was listening this voice from inside which was stopping him to break the wall between them. Sara was sleeping peacefully just few inches away from his, since half an hour he was watching her but stopping himself.

'What is this feeling? And why I'm feeling this?'

He asked to his heart. 'You're falling for this Jangli Billi'  but it was difficult for him to accept the honest answer

'No way! I can't! I hate her since childhood... I hate her more than anyone else... I can't love her! I only hate her' He asserted and tried his best to made his heart believe on what he said, but his heart was showing its stubbornness.

'Believe or not, you started loving her'

'Impossible... I can die but can't love her.. I hate her, and I'll always hate her... It's her beauty which is attracting me but she is still same Sara whom I hate most!'

He was busy in debating with himself when morning alarm disturb his thoughts as well as Sara's slumber. Without wasting his time he moved towards his room leaving Sara alone in her room. That morning was also normal an usually like always but Adnaan's heart was jumping something differently.

He was trying to hate Sara but his poor heart wasn't helping him, and due to that feeling he was hating himself.

How could his ego allow him to love the girl whom he hate most?

He was dangling in between his egoistic soul nad soft heart!

"Adnaan jaldi kro, chai thandi ho rahi hai" Sara shouted from kitchen and Adnaan realised that since half an hour he was only standing in front of mirror holding his toothbrush in right hand.

(Adnaan come out fast, breakfast is turning cold)

"Hmm... Coming" He replied and smack his forehead on his laziness but quickly start getting ready for office.

On the other hand Sara wear the same dress and jhumkas which Adnaan bought for her when they both went for shopping near Charminar. Letting her hair falling down freely she applied a light shade of orange lipstick and a stroke of kohl in her eyes. When Adnaan saw her like that, he was shocked! His heart skipped a beat or maybe two.

"Bring milk and bread while coming back from office" Sara said in hushed tone and Adnaan nodded "Anything else?" He asked but Sara keep looking at him for a long moment.

'Why she is looking so beautiful today? What the hell is happening with my heart?' Adnaan cursed himself because averting his eyes from Sara's face was becoming difficult for him.

" No.. Nothing" Sara muttered in reply but her smile went to its end after watching Adnaan's cold reaction towards her.

"I'm going. Don't forget to switch off the lights and AC. Yesterday you left Home without turning off AC" she said and Marched towards door but stopped in between but his call.

"I'll drop you" He asked and Sara turned to saw him, that was first time when he offered her to drop for her work.

"Tum office ke liye late ho jaoge!" She replied something like a question.

(You'll be late for office)

''I'll manage" He replied while taking a big sip of tea from his white mug and Sara nodded, but he make sure to avoid glancing at Sara to avoid that feeling.