Chapter 15

I was in the front row seat waiting patiently for the seminar to begin

I was in the front row seat waiting patiently for the seminar to begin. I saw Valerie at the entrance of the auditorium talking to some volunteers. She can be bossy when she wants to.

Valerie got on the stage nervously. She looked at someone in the crowd and smiled calming down a little. She then looked at me and I gave her a grin with a thumbs up.

She smiled back and said, "Good evening everyone, I hope all of you have your writing material ready because now Miss Neriah Wescott will grace us with her encouraging words," her voice as usual made my insides calm. I don't know how she does that but I love it.

The counsellor, Neriah Wescott, got on the stage while Valerie said something in her ear. She then walked down the stage and stood near the entrance. I locked my eyes with her and gave her a small smile with a wink to which she replied by going red.

I love seeing her all flushed up because of me. She makes me feel things I never have before. I know I sound like a teenager but I just can't help it. I looked back at the stage and resumed listening to the lady speak.

I kept glancing at Valerie throughout the speech. She was dressed professionally looking beautiful as ever. Levi walked and stood besides her whispering something in her ear. She smiled at whatever he said and elbowed him.

I immediately felt a pang of jealousy when I saw that. I was never the jealous types in my previous relationships or any other things at all. I didn't lie when I said she makes me feel things I never have before.

With a frown I looked back at the stage. I looked back at Valerie to see Levi's hand on her shoulder. I am going to kill that guy someday. I try to control my jealousy when I'm with her because I don't want her to dislike me.

But Levi fucking pushes me. Even her bestfriend, Kyle. God help me!

The speech was done soon and Valerie walked back on the stage giving the vote of thanks. She looks so beautiful today. How can a person look more and more beautiful every day?

She got down the stage making eye contact with me. The students started getting out of the auditorium and I waited for them to leave. Valerie was nowhere to be seen as I walked out and looked around for her.

I spotted her in the hallway talking to the counsellor. "Valerie!" I called out making my presence known. She turned around and her face lit up with a smile when she saw me. I smiled and hugged her lighting the electricity throughout my body.

God I'll never get used to this. Her vanilla smell drives me crazy and the electricity doesn't help either! We pulled apart and I turned to look at the couple in front of us. Wait what?

"Mason?"
"Kepa?"

We both said at the same time. Valerie looked at Miss Wescott and then back at me asking, "You guys know each other?" Miss Wescott looked equally confused.