Chapter 24

Vivienne luckily didn't stay for the night and started to leave after two glasses of wine

Vivienne luckily didn't stay for the night and started to leave after two glasses of wine. "cant wait for the match in Spain, Kepa. See you soon!" she said as she hugged him and kissed his cheek,

Okay, what now? Which match? And was that kiss necessary?

Kepa had hesitated a little before hugging her and that didn't go unnoticed by me. when it was my turn to bid her goodbye I took a step to shake her hand but she ignored me and just walked out of the door.

bitch.

Kepa noticed that too and said, "Don't mind her, she'll come around," I honestly don't care whether she comes around or not. What I do care about is this match in Spain.

"So which match was she talking about?" I asked sitting down on the sofa now suddenly feeling tired.

He shifted his weight on one foot as he leaned against the wall saying, "I forgot to tell you about it. We have a Champions League match in Spain so I'll be there for 3 days,"

I nodded my head at that and said, "okay, I'll miss you though," he gave me a confused look and kneeled down in front of me. "okay? you are not mad at me for not informing earlier?" he asked.

I shook my head and said, "well I get it, you might have forgotten about it and it's totally fine." it really was fine and I'm okay with it but the only thing that is worrying me is Vivienne.

I tell myself I don't have to worry about her because I trust Kepa, I do, but still. I saw how she really is with me and with Kepa but at the same time, I don't wanna judge so I'll give her some time.

"How are you so understanding sometimes love?" he said as he rubbed his thumb over my bottom lip. "sometimes?" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Well yeah, I should have said rarely, no?" he teased making me gasp and hit him with the pillow. he chuckled at that and said, "I'm just kidding, you always understand me,"

I giggled with him and said, "now what do I say? I know I'm the best," I flipped my hair to add some extra drama and he chuckled. I giggled too and he said, "Valerie," as he shook his head.

That simple action turned me on and I knew it was visible on my face because Kepa leaned in and kissed both my cheeks.

"We should sleep now, it's late," I said getting up. he groaned as he wrapped his arms around my waist stopping me from going away and said, "loosen up a little Valerie, come on!"

I giggled as I cupped his face which was on my stomach. Gosh, why did I just get butterflies? Something is seriously wrong with me.

"so you are telling me to loosen up, huh?" I said referring to all those times when I had told him to loosen up because he was always so serious.

"well I am acting a little too irresponsible today so I guess it's fine," he said kissing my palm. "that reminds me, I forgot I was mad at you for hitting that guy!" I said removing his hands from my waist but I, of course, failed because of his tight grip so I started moving in his arms.