01-10

Chapter 01
"Ah~~" In the deep and silent darkness, Si Fanfan screamed harshly. His whole body was soaked with cold sweat, and he couldn't help shaking, and suddenly woke up. She couldn't tell whether the scream was in that nightmare or the real world.

What year is this eve, and where is she?

The bedroom curtains were not tightened, revealing a ray of light. It is not the sun, moon and stars, but vaguely like street lights in the community, the warm yellow color, dim and peaceful. She is wearing a tender yellow cartoon nightgown, her body is soft, fat and round, and her skin is white, even if she is covered with sweat, she smells of shower gel.

It is no longer the appearance of filthy stains, hunger and weight loss.

Is she dreaming?

She remembered that in the tenth month after the disaster, Base 3 was besieged by various mutant monsters for many days, and normal food had been exhausted. She survived because of the ability to produce clear water, and barely protected her son. However, the trapped people see no hope of escape, leaving only the instinctive desire for food and the numbness of lingering breath.

The son was holding a little elephant doll in his arms. It was his favorite thing before the end of the world. It had been stained with stains and it was invisible, and it smelled strange. As long as she is not around, he will not dislike the elephant tightly, as if that soft thing can bring him a moment of security.

She used the clean water she produced to clean the little elephant, but later the clean water was given priority for drinking. In order to meet the demanding water supply in exchange for food, she herself has not washed herself for a long time.

The elderly had already committed suicide in the last wave of mutant monsters to save food and give young people and children more chances to survive.

However, this time, the wounded kept returning from the front, the defensive positions shrank and the available materials became less and less. With out of ammunition and food, there is nowhere to escape.

The memory of the last few days is very confusing. She grabbed her son's hand and did not relax for a moment. Until you watched the mutant monster break through the defensive circle like a tide, and rushed into the bunker where they were old, weak, sick and disabled... everything was over.

Do not! Not a dream, she pinched herself severely, and the pain made her more sober. She is still alive, this seems to be before the end of the world!

Without turning on the light, she could see clearly. On her pillow was her husband Wang Haohan who died at the beginning of the last days, her chest rising and falling still in her sleep. Next to him is his living son Wang Yiyi, and his small body subconsciously embraces the little elephant doll.

She couldn't help crying with joy.

She hurriedly hugged her son's small body and hugged her in her arms and kissed and kissed, to confirm that everything was true. The son opened his eyes tossingly, as if he still didn't understand what happened.

She slapped her slap again and woke up her husband who was humming and shaking hands and feet in her dream: "

Haohan , wake up soon!" Wang Haohan's memory still remained at the moment when he was besieged by monsters to survive, but when he opened his eyes, he saw tears. The whirling wife put her arms around her confused son. They are all alive!

"Fanfan! You...we...this is..."

"Quickly pinch yourself!" Si Fanfan shouted.

Wang Haohan squeezed the meat from his thighs, grinning in pain, "Isn't it a dream? I remember I was obviously trapped in the small supermarket by those monsters, I..."