Chapter 5

It was now evening, and the d'Aglior family were in the hospital cafeteria eating some dinner. Kelsey stayed behind to watch over Ciel.

Silent Voice: Has he woken up yet?

Robert: Not that I know of.

Agitation: Oh, I hope he's okay.

Silent Voice: He will be.

Meanwhile, Kelsey was staying by her 'son's' side. Her hand was squeezing Ciel's. Suddenly, she heard a soft moan coming from him.

Kelsey: You're awake.

Ciel: Is that you, Mom?

Kelsey: Yes. It's me. You called me Mom.

Ciel: Sorry.

Kelsey: No, it's fine.

Ciel: Where's Angie and Stephanie?

Kelsey: They're eating dinner in the cafeteria. The doctor said that you shouldn't eat anything until you get better.

Ciel: Okay.

The rest of the d'Aglior family came in. Agitation saw her boyfriend awake.

Agitation: You're okay! I know you would!

Robert: Don't hug him so hard, Angie. His poor stomach.

Agitation just hugged him gently so that she doesn't hurt him. He hugged back.

Ciel: When am I getting out of here?

Kelsey: Tomorrow at least.

Robert: And when you get home, we'll have some spaghetti. Angie told me that it's your favorite. Is that true?

Ciel: It is.

Kelsey: I love spaghetti, too.

Agitation: At least it'll help with your anorexia a little. But we can't have spaghetti all the time. You still need to take the medicine.

Ciel: I can't.

Agitation: Yes, you can. My parents, Stephanie, and I will help you out. There's nothing to be afraid of. Your sister is in your locket. She can also help if you want.

Ciel: Okay.

Silent Voice: If you don't listen to us, we'll have to force you.

Agitation: Steph!

Silent Voice: Just saying.

And so, the next day, Ciel was free to leave the hospital. It'll take a little bit of convincing for him to take his medicine. But he knows he has his new family and his dead sister to help him.