Chapter 1

It's another day in Negi Root City. The d'Aglior family have eaten breakfast and gone off to school or work. Leaving Ciel and the dogs alone in the house. But Ciel has not eaten breakfast today. Want to know why? Because he's sick in bed. He's got yet another bad stomachache. And no one else can stay home and take care of him. Bella, Ciel's Husky puppy came upstairs and went in Ciel's room. She whined when she saw him. Ciel heard her and smiled weakly.

Ciel: I'll be fine. It's just a stomachache.

Bella went over to her owner and jumped on the bed without trying to hurt him. She whined again.

Ciel: I've had these before many times.

She tried to put a paw on his stomach. That was her mistake. Ciel hissed in pain.

Ciel: Don't do that. Please.

Bella whimpered and went over to lick his face. Ciel petted her head. She then left him alone, maybe to drink some water or watch TV with Stacey.

Ciel: Agi, Steph, anybody, please hurry home.

Meanwhile, Silent Voice was by her locker getting ready for her first period class.

???: Stephanie.

Stephanie saw Starmine (or his real name Skyler Mieras) walk up to her. She closed her locker.

Silent Voice: Oh, good morning Starmine.

Starmine: So, Ciel is at home alone again, huh?

Silent Voice: Well, you know he's homeschooled. 

Starmine: Yeah. How's he doing? I mean, how's he doing with his anorexia?

Silent Voice: It's still there. Ever since the second killing game, he still hasn't taken any of his medicine. And he still doesn't eat everything on his plate.

Starmine: How come?

Silent Voice: He's probably allergic to some of the stuff. And if he does try to eat everything, he'll get sick.

Starmine: Oh. Has he eaten at all today?

Silent Voice: No.

Starmine: You or Agi or Agi's parents need to force him to eat.

Silent Voice: But...I don't want to make him get sick.

Starmine: If he doesn't, it could probably lead to horrible things.

Silent Voice: Like what?

Starmine: I don't know. Like life-threatening stomachaches.

Silent Voice: Stomachaches? Agi told me that he's has quite a few of those ever since he first moved here.

Starmine: You think he might be sick with one today?

Silent Voice: Well, I haven't seen him at all this morning. Maybe.

Starmine: After school today, you make sure you head home and take care of him.

Silent Voice: Sure.

The 2 of them heard the bell ring and headed to class.

Meanwhile, back at the d'Aglior house, Ciel was having difficulty breathing because his chest also hurts as bad as his stomach. Ciel's eyes started to water because of the pain. Stacey, Agitation's dog, came in Ciel's room. She whimpered and went over to him.

Ciel: It hurts to breathe, Stacey.

Stacey jumped on Ciel's bed and licked Ciel's face. She decided to stay with him until someone comes home.