Last chapter

"Y-y/n.....you have a son?" Jungkook asked in disbelief..Your head shot up to his direction to meet his curious eyes yet you could see the tint of pain and fear behind them.

"Uh Mom, who is he and why did you move from the Apartment?" San asked, still hugging you, his cheeks pressed against your chest making you caress his hairs to provide him some comfort.

"How did you even come here? Weren't you supposed to be in the Hostel or did you trick them to run away?" You asked in a slight warning tone.

"I didn't trick them Mom, we are given a month's vacation so I decided to surprise you and before you get worried,Mr.Min has escorted us to our respective house" You smiled and pecked his forehead as he stepped back and looked at Jungkook then you.

"Mrs.Smith told me that you live here now" You sigh at his words knowing he has many questions in his head.

"San meet Jungkook, he is my — boyfriend" You nervously smiled.Jungkook's jaw dropped after hearing you address him as boyfriend.

"Oh he must be a nice person if you have chosen him after staying single for ages" You slapped his arm playfully before cracking a smile.

San and your relationship is not just like mother and son's ,it's more like very good friends who can share their problems without feeling judged and you are proud of raising him in a way where he don't have to hide things from you.He don't mind you getting into a relationship because he is mature than his age already to understand things like an adult.

"You must be tired considering the way you look.Go and fresh up then we will have lunch together okay" You suggested and tell the maid to escort him to your room which isn't in use since you started sharing the same room with Jungkook.

"For your kind information Mrs.Jeon , I'm your husband not boyfriend" Jungkook said before spinning you around to make you face him.

"I know you are my husband but I can't just break the news of our marriage to San.He would be really sad and I didn't see the future that we both would fall for each other so maybe we have to marry again" You laughed nervously.Laughing at the serious situation is the only thing you can't get rid of.

"I don't have any problem with marrying again but would you mind telling me about your son who just popped out of nowhere?Were you married before or did your boyfriend ditched you.It kinda explains why you are so venomous towards men" He ranted making you groan.

You placed your palm over his lips to shut him which worked.

"Are you not mad at the fact that I have a son and I didn't tell you?" You asked,he gently removed your palm from his mouth and placed a kiss on your knuckles before wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Do I have a right to be mad at you when we never had a decent conversation except arguing and teasing.I never tried to get to know you nor did you.We both were just looking for our benefits but now since we are giving this relationship a chance, you did tried to tell me about it.Didn't you? Isn't that what you were about to tell me after breakfast?" 

"You have become smart and understanding." He laughed at your compliment."I am smart y/n, I guess I blocked my brain after going through a heartbreak but now it's working again" You couldn't help but laugh.

"Whoever break your heart must be really stupid" You said earning a heavy sigh from him.

"I wasn't enough for her" He chuckled painfully.Your heart clenched hearing his words.You cupped his cheeks and look into his eyes making him crack a smile.