Teasing

"Because I— I won't sign the divorce papers"  You rolled your eyes.He isn't going to confess so easily..

"That still doesn't explain why you are bothered" You exclaimed, determined to hear the truth.

"It's because I still didn't fucked you so why would I let another man touch you" He said but his expressions are opposite of his words.

"If that's the case then I'll make it easier for you" You pulled him closer by his tie causing his nose to brush against yours.

"Let's do it right now..right here" He was stunned at your words and gulped.

"I'm not in the mood" He pulled away from you and fixed his suit.

"Keep hiding your feelings...I'm going to Hyunjin" You exclaimed frustratedly before turning to walk towards the door.

"I know you won't do something" He exclaimed simply and walked to sit on the couch.You clenched your jaw and turned back to face him.

"Watch me Jeon" Giving him a smirk ,you walked out of the cabin to head towards Hyunjin's

Jungkook didn't budge from his seat and continued reading the files but of course he couldn't focus.After unconsciously tapping his feets for a while, he straight up walked towards Hyunjin's cabin.

He didn't have to go inside since the cabin has a see-through glass door which made it easier for him to see what's going inside.

You were casually talking to Hyunjin when you noticed Jungkook with the corner of your eyes.You trailed your fingers on Hyunjin's suit making his eyes wide at your actions.

"What are — Hyunjin got cut off by your words which made him choke on his saliva.

"Kiss me" You exclaimed a bit louder so it could reach Jungkook's ear.Hyunjin stood there with shock written over his face.He relaxed instantly seeing Jungkook outside the door and realized your evil plan.He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I hope I won't get fired because of you" He whispered earning a nervous smile from you.Hyunjin and you both are pretty close friends so this is why you don't feel uncomfortable with him and using him to execute your plan is not a bad idea but well let's hope he won't lose his job because of you.

"Did you both have an argument and you are trying to make him jealous?" He asked.You just shrugged and wrapped your arms around his neck.

You were pulled away from Hyunjin by none other than your husband who is fuming in anger.

"Have you lost your mind?" He said through gritted teeth while glaring at you.

"I don't think so and after all it feels nice to be in someone's ar— You gasped in between as Jungkook pinned you to the wall and placed his lips against yours roughly.

You didn't respond, making him bite on your lips but to no avail.Hyunjin stood there staring at his desk awkwardly.Where else is he supposed to go from his own cabin?

"Kiss back"Jungkook said against your lips."Why should I? And it's better to kiss Hyunjin" You said, making him clench his jaw.

"Don't test my patience"' He warned.

"Why the fuck do you even care !!" You yelled at his face.

"Because I love you goddammit !" He yelled back.

"Finally !" You exclaimed before clapping your hand.Jungkook looked at you with wide eyes..What the heck he is just say? He asks himself.

"Can't believe it would take this much time for you to confess" You said.