She doesn't stop and reaches the road. She waves her hand at the auto and the auto driver stops. He looks at her wet figure from top to bottom. He stared at her cleavage which was visible due to wet translucent cloth.

Auto driver: Where to? (Still gawking lustfully at her cleavage and body)

Shehnaaz: (glares at him) I've changed my mind. No, thanks.

Auto driver: You will catch cold, come will drop you. (Running his eyes at her body lustfully)

Shehnaaz: (yells) I said No!

Auto driver: Stop screaming. I won't charge fare from you baby.

Shehnaaz: Rascal, don't you understand. That I don't want to go in your auto. Keep your eyes to yourself, bastard!

Auto driver: Oohhh.. Your attitude is bigger than your figure..

There was a big sound of slap and the next moment he was lying on the road. Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth whose eyes were red with anger.

Shehnaaz: (Gasps in shock) What did you do?

She runs towards the driver only to be stopped by Sidharth.

Sidharth: Let's go in my car.

Shehnaaz: No, thank you!

Sidharth: I am not requesting you. Shut-up and get into my car.  (He yelled)

She shivered at his loud voice. The man who was pleading to her few minutes back was roaring like a lion. Love for her had made him a cute innocent puppy but when it came to possessiveness and anger, he was still a ferocious lion.

The auto driver slowly dragged himself inside his auto and drove away to save his life. Shehnaaz sighed to find the auto driver alive as she feared that he passed away due to Sidharth's slap.

She started walking towards the bridge by placing her hand infront of her cleavage to avoid any other prying eyes. Sidharth quickly threw his arm around her shoulder walking towards the road side to cover her. She lifted her head and stared at him but he kept his head straight. He didn't wanted to melt down giving her the chance to deny from going in the car.

They reached the car. He pulled out the car keys from his pocket and pushed it into the key hole. She sat on the other side and he punched on the steering with a curse. She looked at him in shock and saw in the direction where his eyes were observing. Somebody had robbed the stereo system from the car. He thanked that atleast the car was still there.

He drove the car in silence for few distance while Shehnaaz looked out of the window rewinding what all happened few minutes back. They reached home and Shehnaaz ran inside the house. Before Sidharth could step inside the main door, Shehnaaz threw his back pack at him which he caught in his hand.

Shehnaaz: Don't dare to step into my house.

Shantiben: What happened Dikri? Who is he? Why are you wet? Why did you give him Sidharth's bag?

Shehnaaz: Exactly Amma, I don't know who he is. (Rolling her eyes)

Sidharth: Amma, it's me Sidharth. (Hanging his head down)

Shantiben was shocked while Shehnaaz went inside.

Shantiben: Sidharth? Your colour and your specs? What's happening?

Sidharth: Amma, please I will explain everything. Please tell Shehnaaz to allow me inside the house.

Shehnaaz comes back.

Shantiben: Dikri, what is all this? Why aren't you letting him inside? Why aren't you allowing him to explain?

Shehnaaz: Amma, we've heard enough lies from this person. Give him this cheque to buy a stereo system, the fare for car ride and also the remaining salary for working in our sweet mart. And ask him to go away from here.