That's how she thinks. That's how she live. Comfort is good. But it's temporary.

No matter how many understands you, no matter how many will listen to you, some problems are just.. your own.

Now she's hesitant if she needs to comfort Caleb. What if he thinks the same way as her? That one's comfort doesn't really that matter?

Well, it matters. To others. To those who knows. To those who understands.

"How many days is your vacation?" He asked as he accompany her to the flower shop after their dinner.

"Three, I think. But I won't stay that much. I'll go home first. " Itinuro niya ang bugkos ng puting spray roses sa staff. "I'll take that, " baling niya sa dalaga. Tumalima naman ito kaagad.

"I'm going somewhere. Are you still tagging?" She asked Caleb.

He nodded. "I'll go with you. You don't have your car. "

She pouted. "I know how to call a Taxi or book a car. "

He chucked. "I know. But I don't think you'll want to commute with your clothes and the flowers on your hand. "

He's right. Isa pa, it's raining. She's wearing heels.

Bumaba sila sa isang pribadong memorial park. Tumila na rin ang ulan. She sighed as she stared at the flowers she's holding. She's doing this for years yet she's still not use of it.

"I'll wait for you in the car. I'm sure you wanted privacy. " Caleb smiled.

She appreciates that. "Yes, thank you. "

Of course, Caleb knows what happened to her older brother. After all, he's a friend of his Kuya Logan.

Caleb leaned at the car as she watches him while she's walking away. Ngumiti lang siya sa lalaki at mahigpit na kumapit sa dalang bulaklak.

She froze when she saw someone familiar to her at her brother's tombstone. She bit her lower lip as she saw how the woman caressed her brother's grave.

Huli na nang mapagtantong nakita na siya ng babae. Almira smiled at her softly and waved. Napatanga siya.   This woman.. is one hell of a brave one.

Pinilit niyang ngumiti habang lumalapit. She saw many baskets of flowers. Probably came from his parents.

"Hi!" bati nito.

She smiled. "Seems like many visited Kuya Vincent. " Sabay tingin sa napakaraming bulaklak.

"You're right. Eli went here too. "

Tumango siya.

"How are you?" she asked.

"I'm fine. As you can see, I'm still out of my bed rest. "

She sighed and placed the flowers. Vincent Liam. That's what she reads on the tomb. Her brother's name.

"He might be bored up there now. " Almira suddenly whispered. Napalingon agad siya sa babae.

Marahang tumawa si Almira. "Forget that. Don't mimd me. "

She understands it. She fully understands it.

"You're still doing your treatment.. right?"

Almira laughed again. "Of course! Don't worry!"

Her heart clenched. It must be painful for Almira. Her love just died on her. They were given a small amount of time. Almira didn't love again. That's one of a kind love. Death can't even justify.

Kuya, I'm sure you're waiting for her. But can you still wait for more years? Don't take her away yet.

Humarap si Almira sa kan'ya. "I know I've been saying this for a few times now but.. " She held my hand. "Thank your for taking care of Liara. I'll forever be grateful for it. And I'm sure.. in the future.. you will be a great mother. "